AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
17t1iu.jpg

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Want the Hurricanes to go out to sea. But, if they win tonight and come back to Boston, Papa Jacobs gets another payday without player salaries deducted. That means a reduction in next year’s ticket prices, right? Lol.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Not really sure why I decided to look at this, but it was crazy to see when I did lol. During these playoffs of the 4 teams remaining:

Team
GF/GP
GA/GP
G-Diff
Boston
3.31​
2.06​
+20​
Carolina
2.79​
2.71​
+1​
San Jose
3.29​
3.18​
+2​
St. Louis
2.81​
2.88​
-1​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Now do power plays.

Reactions: Skelen and BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
These would of been national news if number 63 for the bruins did this. It wasn't even a second thought about how dirty Williams was, just that he played out of control, two hits to the head of two defenseless players!?!?
Maybe the NHL should of had a sit-down with Mr.Game Seven.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Put them away !Sorry but I remember Philly like it was yesterday,definitely would rather take the chance of a long layoff than extending this series.

Yeah, that piece of crap Scott Hartnell was on NHL tonight last night, dissing the bruins, saying that if there's a team that can loose a 3-0 series lead its the bruins and I'm sure its fresh in their heads.As his flyers came back from a 3-0 deficit against the Bruins in 2010 and I hope the Canes win tomorrow tonight.

Sorry, but once a dirt-bag always a dirt-bag. The one thing he forgot to mention, was how the bruins bounced back the following year and swept his flyers en-route to winning the Stanley Cup.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yeah, that piece of crap Scott Hartnell was on NHL tonight last night, dissing the bruins, saying that if there's a team that can loose a 3-0 series lead its the bruins and I'm sure its fresh in their heads.As his flyers came back from a 3-0 deficit against the Bruins in 2010 and I hope the Canes win tomorrow tonight.

Sorry, but once a dirt-bag always a dirt-bag. The one thing he forgot to mention, was how the bruins bounced back the following year and swept his flyers en-route to winning the Stanley Cup.
selective memory , what a toolbox

Reactions: Alicat and TCB

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I'd say f*** Hartnell but I know my follow posters have standards as do I, so....

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I feel so bad for Wags :(

horrible. Didn`t like his game early in the playoffs but I think it had more to do with lingering effects of the late season injury but he was playing some real nice hockey.

Thankfully Acciari is sitting there waiting so that helps, Wags definitely has better hands but the drop off shouldn`t be huge.

We all know what happened the last time a Bruin player was knocked out of the playoffs from blocking a shot, let`s hope for the same result this year.....Win it for Wags should be added to the list of slogans

Reactions: HockeyMomx2 and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->