Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Esche Fan*

Mar 21, 2015
The internet
Watching the Senators vs Kings game and Karlsson just took a penalty in the third with his team down by 2. LA scored and now they're down by 3. Is Karlsson the worst captain in the league? They need him on the ice and to take a penalty in that situation was pure selfishness IMO. A huge lack of leadership. If the Hamburglar was still on the team mistakes like that wouldn't happen. Time for them to bring him back. Who's with me?

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
One play, the worst captain in the league. And somehow the Hamburglar is involved?

An aside, good to see someone still supporting Robert Esche.

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
zsgBqmk.jpg

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
Watching the Senators vs Kings game and Karlsson just took a penalty in the third with his team down by 2. LA scored and now they're down by 3. Is Karlsson the worst captain in the league? They need him on the ice and to take a penalty in that situation was pure selfishness IMO. A huge lack of leadership. If the Hamburglar was still on the team mistakes like that wouldn't happen. Time for them to bring him back. Who's with me?

He was the back up today so this is wrong

Wont bother touching your other statements

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Karlsson is a DISGRACE. The Senators will never be great with him in charge. SAD!

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I mean, McDavid took 2 penalties last night, one with a minute to go in the game and then missed on the shoot out to win the game. I guess he's a bad captain as well. :laugh:

Players have bad games, even good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad