Erik Karlsson says the Senators would have still traded him even if he re-signed with them

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
I feel like a lot of GMs would still do better with Melnyk breathing down their neck than Dorion would. If the Avs get a top 3 pick from us I want Dorion fired immediately.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Is anyone really surprised by this....Ottawa will be broken until it gets new ownership...TB, Boston,Toronto,Buffalo ETC... All had their issues with this...The best thing about all of this negative talk is it brings more pressure on the real culprit,to GTFO ...

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
The organization will be better off without Hoffman and Karlsson. Yes, Dorion and Melnyk are a bit of a clown show, but their biggest downfall has been accommodating this culture of whiney, entitled players.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Sens fan don't deserve this garbage. Until their team gets sorted however may I offer respite from the storm by becoming temporary fans of the jets this season, there is room for everyone here!

They actually do deserve this garbage. It is a fickle fanbase that likes to refer to hockey as a product, not unlike a toaster. They also like to call themselves "customers" or "consumers", rather than the more common name as "fans ". All to justify not purchasing 25$ seats, the ones under the tarps, to watch the so-called generational player. And they didn't. And they were proud of themselves for being smart consumers not purchasing an inferior product with said generational player.

Don't feel sorry for them. Don't give them a free pass. This started during the 16-17 playoffs and the thousands of empty seats. Before the nonsense of last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad