Erik Karlsson Megathread (All Proposals, Discussion, Speculation, and Rumors) [MOD 3470]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
No way in hell that deal is better. If they had to have players he should have taken the pick and flipped them. Sakic and Wison have both clowned him this way.
Tallon said he was asked for roster players, and that he declined, he feels/felt that doing the deal for picks with SJ as a third party, was a better deal for the Panthers than what OTT requested.

What does Dale Tallon possibly have to gain by lying?

Both Dorion and Wilson have a reason to not be totally honest, about being burned/burning bridges.

That is a direct quote from Tallon, the not wanting to trade within the division stuff was reported by the Canadian media, if that is not true, thats on them. But Tallon has no reason to lie, he likes the deal we got with SJ better.

Pretty cut and dry on our side of things. We didnt pull anything on OTT.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
2 good but not amazing prospects, 2 cap dumps and some draft picks is an easy "no" for one of the best players in the world. Are you serious?
Yea because frost and Sanheim plus a first and second is too much to give up for a one year rental.

And Hextall holds Sanheim and Frost in the top prospects ranking in our organization. So you might not think they are great or top tier but our GM does. And he already stated he won’t be giving them up for a rental type deal.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Yea because frost and Sanheim plus a first and second is too much to give up for a one year rental.

And Hextall holds Sanheim and Frost in the top prospects ranking in our organization. So you might not think they are great or top tier but our GM does. And he already stated he won’t be giving them up for a rental type deal.

Karlsson wouldn't be a rental. This deal would be contingent on him extended.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Holy crap! Don't ever put Gardiner and Karlsson in the same sentence ever again! Gosh...I don't even want to explain that one to you. If you were a dog, I'd put your nose in that post. BAD!
Sens fan are so sad.
Karlsson skates on ice he doesn't walk on water.
:laugh:

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Hello. Not a Sens fan but wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Are you a parody account?

The deal in question is if one year of Karlsson is worth the following:

2019 1st
2021 1st
2023 1st
Kapanen
Gardiner (one year)
Liljegren

And you're asking if my account is a parody account?

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
The deal in question is if one year of Karlsson is worth the following:

2019 1st
2021 1st
2023 1st
Kapanen
Gardiner (one year)
Liljegren

And you're asking if my account is a parody account?
So yes, you are? Since that isn’t even what I replied to

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
We're over 5k posts and it's going to be slow for most of the rest of the offseason so I'm killing the mega-thread.

Big news updates on this topic can each have their own thread for discussion, and proposals can be broken out into their own discussion threads again.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad