Rumor: Erik Karlsson Mega Thread Episode V - If You Needa Post About Him, Do It Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
Gosh. Imagine you are in training camp. Working. Excited about the new season.

And then you're told that you're going to Ottawa. And you don't get to play with Karlsson.
I can only imagine one group of people that feels worse than those playing for the Sens; the Sens fans themselves. EK is/was all they had to hold onto

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
I don't think the Sharks have enough to trump a trade offer from Vegas, but if somehow he goes to the Sharks, I would think it would have to be for Meier, Dillon, Tierney, Florida's 2nd and the Sharks 1st rounder in 2020. I don't think they would trade Hertl for one year of Erik Karlsson.

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017
SJ trades whatever it is they apparently can offer to OTT to pick up EK at a low price because other teams aren't offering much.

SJ turns around and trades Karlsson to TB for Sergachev+Raddysh+a pick or two.

DO IT.
I'd do it too. Won't happen, but it'd be quite a fun change of events. San Jose completes their duty as drug mule for both Florida hockey clubs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I can only imagine one group of people that feels worse than those playing for the Sens; the Sens fans themselves. EK is/was all they had to hold onto

And it looks like they're dealing with the team who has the least assets to offer.

Maybe Dorion will prove me wrong here, but I just don't see how this is getting them the best package offered. Feels more like a money thing (Ryan).

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but with the trade being finalized and this thread being well over the 1,000 post limit, please direct your posts to the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad