Rumor: Erik Karlsson Mega Thread - All rumors/speculation/proposals go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tradenashnow

Feb 17, 2018
Ek65 for Heiskanen
Spooner for Spezza plus an asset or two
Zucc plus a D for Lucic plus a rather large asset (or 2)

Get a clue. Nobody wants Spezza anymore. Not many want Lucic. Both those guys are slower than molasses. Dream on.

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
Ek65 for Heiskanen
Spooner for Spezza plus an asset or two
Zucc plus a D for Lucic plus a rather large asset (or 2)

Would be great for Ottawa but honestly I feel like EK is better suited on Tampa.. Klingberg has EKs role and doing it great, Heiskanen will probably be a solid top 4 so why mess with that?

Reactions: Morrison

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017
Would be great for Ottawa but honestly I feel like EK is better suited on Tampa.. Klingberg has EKs role and doing it great, Heiskanen will probably be a solid top 4 so why mess with that?
Agreed. I don't know why Dallas would be in on Karlsson when they have Klingberg already on the right side. That is, of course, with the assumption that he can't play on the left side. If he can, then sure it makes sense to get him. Lindell had a pretty fantastic year on the top pairing though. Coupled with having to give up Miro in a deal for EK, I just don't see the huge urgency for an upgrade for them.

Vegas, totally understand the desire to get him. And of course, Tampa has had a sore need for a #2 RHD since the beginning of time practically. Even better that Karlsson is a #1.

Reactions: IceBjoern
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad