Erik Karlsson doesn't wear a visor in practice?

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
Must have something to do with his cyborg puck tracking system. The visor must affect his daily calibration.

Kickabrat

WHAT - ME WORRY?
Jul 4, 2004
Ottawa
With apologies to Iverson.......

He's the franchise player, and we're in here talkin' about practice!

I mean, listen...we talkin' about PRACTICE! not a game. We talkin' about....PRACTICE!

Not a game. Not a game that he goes out there and dies for and plays every game like its his last. Not the game. We're talkin' about practice, man! I mean how silly is that! We talkin' about practice!

He knows he's supposed to be there and lead by example. He knows that. And he's not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. He knows it's important. He knows. He honestly knows. BUT we talkin' about practice, man!

What are we talkin about? PRACTICE? We talkin' about practice, man! We talkin' about practice. We....TALKIN'.......about.......practice! We ain't talkin' about the game. We talkin' about practice, man!

When you come to the arena and you see him play, you see him give everything he's got, right? Well we talkin' about practice right now!

Look I hear you. It's strange to me too. But we talkin' about practice, man. We're not even talkin' about the game.....the AXTUAL game! When it matters. We talkin' about practice.

How the hell can he make his teammates better by him practicing!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad