Player Discussion Erik Karlsson Discussion Thread | Part IV | Foot Surgery Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMR

Apr 29, 2010
Here in Sweden they think this was supposed to be a mockery of Crosby as he apparentely often does that glove thing when talking to teammates.

Can't imagine why EK didn't feel like mocking Crosby today.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Karlsson, Brassard and Ceci were all rested. Will be good for game 6. As per Garrioch

Phew, so there's still a chance after the thorough beat down tonight. Today feels like post game Series 2 Game 4 in Madison Square Garden.

It's not an elimination game. It's​ a home game where this team has had most of its success. They have to be ready like they were in Game 3.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Karlsson is such a class act. I'm thinking after seeing his performance this spring and what a leader he's become that somewhere in the NHL there's a star player that wants to come to Ottawa and be a part of Karlsson's Senators.
The attitude of the team. The coaching staff. The elite talent. Karlsson is such an amazing player, Captain and Ambassodor to the sport he inspires everyone around him. If I'm JT I'm watching the exit interviews and thinking 'man I'd like to be a part of that team. I've scored and won in that building. Get my agent on line 1'

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Karlsson is such a class act. I'm thinking after seeing his performance this spring and what a leader he's become that somewhere in the NHL there's a star player that wants to come to Ottawa and be a part of Karlsson's Senators.
The attitude of the team. The coaching staff. The elite talent. Karlsson is such an amazing player, Captain and Ambassodor to the sport he inspires everyone around him. If I'm JT I'm watching the exit interviews and thinking 'man I'd like to be a part of that team. I've scored and won in that building. Get my agent on line 1'

What fantastical narrative crafting.

John Tavares is not coming to Ottawa. He's not thinking I need to get there to play with Karlsson.

At best, he's thinking : man I wish my organization would make the moves to get Karlsson.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
What fantastical narrative crafting.

John Tavares is not coming to Ottawa. He's not thinking I need to get there to play with Karlsson.

At best, he's thinking : man I wish my organization would make the moves to get Karlsson.

I guess we both know what JT is thinking.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Any update on just how injured he was?

He talked about it in the media availability, but no specifics. He just said that he'll be getting an MRI and an x-ray soon, and that he felt he was healthy enough to be able to play at the level needed for them to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad