Player Discussion Erik Karlsson Discussion Thread | Part IV | Foot Surgery Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Very definitive, I was there at dinner when Brassard got the phone call when he got traded to the Pens.....then a short while later he received a text from Sidney Crosby asking him when he could pick him up at the airport. All the wives were upset to see one of their own go and also where pooping their pants that their husbands could be next. So yes, Pretty definitive.
You went to dinner at 2pm?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Hope Crosby was fine with waiting the 4 days it took Brassard to arrive in Pittsburgh after the trade, it was all worth it in the end

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Hope Crosby was fine with waiting the 4 days it took Brassard to arrive in Pittsburgh after the trade, it was all worth it in the end

Yes, and? He texted him to welcome him and to make arrangements, I never said he was picking up that night.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Only busting your balls my man, all good.

I know, I haven't been around here that often, even though I have been a member for a few years. With all this outrage lately, I just started reading some of this nonsense and it sucked me in to contribute or ruffle some feathers it seems. I noticed you are one of the more level headed out here. There are some real keyboard warriors that are miserable with themselves.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I know, I haven't been around here that often, even though I have been a member for a few years. With all this outrage lately, I just started reading some of this nonsense and it sucked me in to contribute or ruffle some feathers it seems. I noticed you are one of the more level headed out here. There are some real keyboard warriors that are miserable with themselves.
Would you say you've been activated by recent events and the general malaise around the fan base and were compelled to change the conversation?

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I think I figure out who you are, you operate the ice cream truck in Kanata?
ax108-69ab-9jpg-13fe621bed93efbe.jpg

Reactions: coladin

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
There are ice cream trucks in Kanata?
I have it from very good sources there are. I'm close to some very affluent and influential people in the ice scream community who have told me. I was at a brunch where Ben got a text from Jerry confirming his acquisition of a very fine truck for the Ottawa area.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I have it from very good sources there are. I'm close to some very affluent and influential people in the ice scream community who have told me. I was at a brunch where Ben got a text from Jerry confirming his acquisition of a very fine truck for the Ottawa area.

The passive aggressive is very strong in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad