Confirmed with Link: Erik Källgren (G) signs 2-year ELC

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Also posted this to the prospects thread but here's a portion of the article translated.

Signed up for two seasons

But it is quick throw in the hockey world.
Today, Källgren sits on a flight to the United States to join Arizona Coyote's organization, the club he was drafted by 2015. The idea is that he should belong to the AHL team Tuscon Roadrunners, where the Swedes Kevin Ekman-Larsson, Jens Lööke, Emil Pettersson and David Ullström plays. With eight rounds left, Tuscon Roadrunners is fighting to reach the AHL playoffs.

- I have no idea what plan they have, but if I get the chance to play I will go out and do it, he says.

Källgren has signed up for this season and another two years.
Is the goal to play in the NHL next season?

- Absolutely, clearly that is the goal, but I also know that there is a long way to go and a lot of work to be done before you are there. I can safely start in AHL but am ready to put the job down and do everything I can. Regardless, I have good chances to play a lot in AHL.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Is there a little Sweden in Tucson; if not, there should be.

Perhaps one of those wacky subdivisions set-up like the "old world" would be worth developing

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Glad to see him get signed, he has really good numbers playing for AIK. Got to see him play in person against OEL's old team Leksands last year,he was nails, had 40+ saves. All the goalies, draft them low, sign them, stick them everywhere, AHL, ECHL. Never have too many young goalies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad