Player Discussion Erik Brännström |5'10, 181lbs | Left Handed Defenceman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I know everyone is upset with losing Stone. I'm heartbroken. However, this guy is a stud!

I'm more upset we couldn't get Las Vegas 1st instead of 2nd in 2020. Dorion waited until the last 3 mins it seemed and got bent.

Other way around, no way was any other team gonna offer a Brannstrom calibre player. Just no way. Stone extended with Vegas made it possible. Someone posted that Dorion actually had to wait for Vegas to put Brannstrom on table and then had to last second negotiate contract or else they pulled the whole deal.

Reactions: gab6511

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
6 th rounder for the bona fide - sure thrill power play quarterback for the next 5 years. It is an excellent trade. If you ask me. Sens will be build a la facon de vitesse.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
He was one of two players I was highest on from the 2017 draft so I'm glad we got him.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Lightning should trade Kucherov for Glass.

2nd rounder for sure fire top 6 C

If the Lightning were in last place, and Kuch told them he wasn't going to re-sign with them this summer, then yeah, sure.

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Was showing how dumb it is to say we traded a "6th rounder", as though where Stone was drafted had any relevance...
Agree with this. Just as the price for Duchene from Colorado no longer has any relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad