Erie Otters 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
I just came across this as well...family stuff for the past several hours and catching up now.

That would be absolutely HUGE if he at least was willing to report to camp, right?
Yes it would be significant

He has a PSU commit now so unsure how likely but the hope is that Dave Brown is still actively recruiting him. Signing him, Ross, Khusnutdinov and another import this offseason would all the sudden put Dave Brown back in good graces with me

Unsigned Prospect pool is now something like this:

1. Sova
2. Khusnutdinov
3. Saganiuk
4. Ross
5. Alexander
6. Geary
7. Murphy
8. Lalonde
9. Smith

I put Sova first just because the upside + age compared to Saganiuk and Khusnutdinov.

Geary is a sneaky good pick by Erie. He has good upside and appears to have OHL interest. If he impresses at camp, Erie needs to try to sign him even though he’s unlikely to play next year given the defensive logjam. But like Kyrou, he could still get 5-10 games for a taste

Mata

Mar 4, 2019
Yes it would be significant

He has a PSU commit now so unsure how likely but the hope is that Dave Brown is still actively recruiting him. Signing him, Ross, Khusnutdinov and another import this offseason would all the sudden put Dave Brown back in good graces with me

Unsigned Prospect pool is now something like this:

1. Sova
2. Khusnutdinov
3. Saganiuk
4. Ross
5. Alexander
6. Geary
7. Murphy
8. Lalonde
9. Smith

I put Sova first just because the upside + age compared to Saganiuk and Khusnutdinov.

Geary is a sneaky good pick by Erie. He has good upside and appears to have OHL interest. If he impresses at camp, Erie needs to try to sign him even though he’s unlikely to play next year given the defensive logjam. But like Kyrou, he could still get 5-10 games for a taste

So the more I think about it...perhaps there is a want to ship out Kish. After his fight/sit the 3rd period last season, he didn't return to the starting lineup and it really wasn't said if he was injured or what the injury was.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
After 24 hours or so, I actually think they did a good job with their first 3 picks, assuming Ross signs. Sova is still a reach but he has size and can skate which are good signs. Ross seems extremely dynamic and it would be great if they get him to break his OSU committ. I think LaLonde will be the backup as soon as this season but we'll see if anyone from the 2019 draft surprises in camp.

Brown has a lot of work to do. They need a new coach to start. Then he has to sign all 3 of these top 2020 picks, sign Khusnutdinov, and sign their 2020 1st round import, whether that be a forward or a dman. Saganiuk would be a nice boost as well. I'll reserve more critical judgement until we see more moves as the off-season goes along.

Reactions: OttersFan and Mata

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
So the more I think about it...perhaps there is a want to ship out Kish. After his fight/sit the 3rd period last season, he didn't return to the starting lineup and it really wasn't said if he was injured or what the injury was.
I don’t think the decision to trade him was going to be at that moment ..

The Sova pick relates more to Henry and Drysdale. It makes no sense to keep Henry at the start of the year. He’s not one of the best 3 OAs on the team. Unless they are selling off prior to actually playing games, those other 3 OAs aren’t going anywhere. Without Henry they have 6 signed defenders. Kischnick at best a 5/6 guy and Gillard coming off major injury

I don’t think they draft Sova to replace Kischnick lol.

Kischnick is a depth guy. There are way more options to replace him. Sova was brought in to eventually replace Drysdale. No, he will likely reach that type of ceiling but it’s not crazy to say Sova can develop into someone like Cernak or Dermott. Meaning he will still be a good 1/2 pairing defender. You don’t draft a defender 8th overall unless you want him to eventually be your main piece on the backend

SouthernOtter

Jan 3, 2015
After 24 hours or so, I actually think they did a good job with their first 3 picks, assuming Ross signs. Sova is still a reach but he has size and can skate which are good signs. Ross seems extremely dynamic and it would be great if they get him to break his OSU committ. I think LaLonde will be the backup as soon as this season but we'll see if anyone from the 2019 draft surprises in camp.

Brown has a lot of work to do. They need a new coach to start. Then he has to sign all 3 of these top 2020 picks, sign Khusnutdinov, and sign their 2020 1st round import, whether that be a forward or a dman. Saganiuk would be a nice boost as well. I'll reserve more critical judgement until we see more moves as the off-season goes along.
If they can luckily do all of that, we will have a lot of spare forwards to deal. If they nail that second import (big key) and Lockhart makes a big second year jump this team could be really solid top to bottom. They then could look to add one piece (whatever the second import isn’t) and that would make them dangerous. Please get a coach that would let this team be good!!

A top 9 like this would be exciting.
Golod-Yeti-Fowler
Lockhart-Khusnutdinov-Trade/Import
Hoffman-Swankler-Saganiuk

Reactions: EON, Mata and NOA

NOA

Apr 17, 2015

I read a lot more about Sova last night and I don’t think it’s a major reach.

I think Windsor takes him at 14 if we don’t. I also saw on twitter that Flint wanted him. Though these were just fans speculating

We can’t simply look at rankings because those are mostly a joke. One scouting service had him 11th best American, another had him 14th, and another had him 27th.

I hate player ratings but in the purpose of showing my mindset he’s my initial draft grades that will certainly change when players develop/sign

Sova - B

- The more I think the more I realize once Drysdale leaves, our defense is going have a real hole. A lot of 3/4/5 guys developing but need that 1/2. The question with Sova is how high is his ceiling. Seems like he will at least develop into a solid/good 2/3 guy though

Ross - B+

- This is assuming they sign him. It’s always an epic fail if you don’t. But I LOVE the idea of going back to the Pens Elite program. Can we please continue to build that pipeline? I want to draft 1/2 players there every single year. He seems like a really pest to play against. Small but high energy/hard worker. Those types of players usually develop in the league when they have pure skill like Ross

Lalonde - C-

- I hate taking goalies .. especially when Erie can’t seem to develop them. Wished Erie would have went Evan Konyen here, who Sudbury took in the 4th round. There is no doubt he has the size and looks the part. Scouting report says he rarely relies on athleticism as he’s always in perfect position. This is one of the A++ picks if he pans out. I have Jake Lawr flashbacks though..

Smith - C+

- I like that he’s a power forward. Erie could use more of that grit. Not sure if he can develop into more than a depth player. It’s the mid rounds though and I love that Erie maybe starting to draft more locally

Geary - A

I think this was probably our best value pick if he signs. Was probably never going to make the USNDT given the crazy depth and talent they have but he was at least in talking consideration. He will need a year to add some weight/strength but if he impresses at camp like Kyrou - sign him immediately

Reactions: EON

Mata

Mar 4, 2019
I don’t think the decision to trade him was going to be at that moment ..

The Sova pick relates more to Henry and Drysdale. It makes no sense to keep Henry at the start of the year. He’s not one of the best 3 OAs on the team. Unless they are selling off prior to actually playing games, those other 3 OAs aren’t going anywhere. Without Henry they have 6 signed defenders. Kischnick at best a 5/6 guy and Gillard coming off major injury

I don’t think they draft Sova to replace Kischnick lol.

Kischnick is a depth guy. There are way more options to replace him. Sova was brought in to eventually replace Drysdale. No, he will likely reach that type of ceiling but it’s not crazy to say Sova can develop into someone like Cernak or Dermott. Meaning he will still be a good 1/2 pairing defender. You don’t draft a defender 8th overall unless you want him to eventually be your main piece on the backend

This is what I meant by shopping Kish:

This season:
Drysdale/Duff
Morton/Kyrou
Sova/?

'01:
Fowler
D'Amato
Swankler
Sellan
Hoffman
Sproule
Kishnick
Gillard

Assuming they are all back, Kish doesn't appear like he would fit into an OA role considering our '01 pool and at best he is a 3rd liner/utility player.

Reactions: EON

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
This is what I meant by shopping Kish:

This season:
Drysdale/Duff
Morton/Kyrou
Sova/?

'01:
Fowler
D'Amato
Swankler
Sellan
Hoffman
Sproule
Kishnick
Gillard

Assuming they are all back, Kish doesn't appear like he would fit into an OA role considering our '01 pool and at best he is a 3rd liner/utility player.
Yes exactly. I would say shopped is the wrong word though as I’m not sure if he would have a huge value. More likely to be released or traded for a late pick closer to the deadline

GetOutDaKitchin

Jul 24, 2013
Brown has the chance to alter the course of the franchise this offseason. If he hits on Khusnutdinov, the first round import, Sova, Ross, Lalonde and Saganiuk, then dumps Sproule, Henry and Murphy for picks?! Outside of getting rid of Hartsburg, it'd be hard to do better than that.

Also, love the Sova pick here. There's an argument to be made that he was the second best defenseman who'd actually play in the OHL next season. After Nelson, I'd put Seamus Casey, Hunter Brzustewicz and Tyler Duke all ahead of anyone in Ontario - and they won't be coming to the OHL for at least two years - if at all. Brown had to hit on this pick - and it needed to be a d-man with top pairing potential in the off chance Drysdale cracks an NHL lineup next season, and then more than likely makes an NHL roster in 2021-22. The cupboard is pretty bare outside of Drysdale when it comes to highly skilled defensemen. After Nelson and those 3, I think Sova is next best defensemen - at least offensively. Certainly better than Jorian Donovan, who Hamilton took at 6.

Goaltending next year is going to be interesting. Best OA situation IMO is Golod, Yetman and Huff (as I'm sure most would agree), but I'm not sure Campbell is ready to make the lion's share of the starts. Getting an import goalie probably wouldn't make sense (unless Brown strikes out again with Khusnutdinov) because the net needs to be pretty much Campbell's in 2021-22 unless he shows otherwise, and it'd be silly to get an import goalie just for one year. Best move might be to trade for a solid, but unspectacular 02 or 01 with OHL experience to split the net with Campbell next year, which would allow Lalonde to play big minutes in the OJHL or GOJHL, so that'd he be more than ready to back up Campbell come 2021-22.

Following trades, if this is the lineup next year, I think we turn some heads:

FORWARDS

Top 9
1. Golod
2. Yetman
3. Fowler
4. Swankler
5. Khusnutdinov
6. Lockhart
7. Saganiuk
8. D'Amato
9. Hoffman

4th Line/Bottom 6
1. Sellan
2. Bressette
3. Cohen
4. Ross
5. Sedore

DEFENSEMEN

1. Drysdale
2. Duff
3. Import
4. Sova
5. Morton
6. Kyrou
7. Gillard/Olson/Murphy

Goalies
1(a). Campbell
1(b). Trade

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Brown has the chance to alter the course of the franchise this offseason. If he hits on Khusnutdinov, the first round import, Sova, Ross, Lalonde and Saganiuk, then dumps Sproule, Henry and Murphy for picks?! Outside of getting rid of Hartsburg, it'd be hard to do better than that.

Also, love the Sova pick here. There's an argument to be made that he was the second best defenseman who'd actually play in the OHL next season. After Nelson, I'd put Seamus Casey, Hunter Brzustewicz and Tyler Duke all ahead of anyone in Ontario - and they won't be coming to the OHL for at least two years - if at all. Brown had to hit on this pick - and it needed to be a d-man with top pairing potential in the off chance Drysdale cracks an NHL lineup next season, and then more than likely makes an NHL roster in 2021-22. The cupboard is pretty bare outside of Drysdale when it comes to highly skilled defensemen. After Nelson and those 3, I think Sova is next best defensemen - at least offensively. Certainly better than Jorian Donovan, who Hamilton took at 6.

Goaltending next year is going to be interesting. Best OA situation IMO is Golod, Yetman and Huff (as I'm sure most would agree), but I'm not sure Campbell is ready to make the lion's share of the starts. Getting an import goalie probably wouldn't make sense (unless Brown strikes out again with Khusnutdinov) because the net needs to be pretty much Campbell's in 2021-22 unless he shows otherwise, and it'd be silly to get an import goalie just for one year. Best move might be to trade for a solid, but unspectacular 02 or 01 with OHL experience to split the net with Campbell next year, which would allow Lalonde to play big minutes in the OJHL or GOJHL, so that'd he be more than ready to back up Campbell come 2021-22.

Following trades, if this is the lineup next year, I think we turn some heads:

FORWARDS

Top 9
1. Golod
2. Yetman
3. Fowler
4. Swankler
5. Khusnutdinov
6. Lockhart
7. Saganiuk
8. D'Amato
9. Hoffman

4th Line/Bottom 6
1. Sellan
2. Bressette
3. Cohen
4. Ross
5. Sedore

DEFENSEMEN

1. Drysdale
2. Duff
3. Import
4. Sova
5. Morton
6. Kyrou
7. Gillard/Olson/Murphy

Goalies
1(a). Campbell
1(b). Trade
Terrific post and couldn’t agree more with everything you said

If we sign even Ross / Khusnutdinov and another import - it’s a significant win for Dave Brown. Saganiuk would just add some gravy on top of that

I would say with the goalie situation, it makes sense to find a veteran guy that can split the net a bit. Erie has to give Campbell a chance to run with it but they will need another guy that is capable of performing once Murphy is gone

On the proposed lineup you give, there is no excuse Erie can’t be a top 4 team in conference. I think it will be tough to sway Saganiuk though and we will need Lockhart and Campbell to take huge 2nd year leaps. Khusnutdinov will come down to which NHL team drafts him.

Reactions: GetOutDaKitchin

Mata

Mar 4, 2019
So does anyone have any info on prospective imports? Either another solid D man or an elite offensive player Erie would benefit from?

Obviously getting Khusnutdinov would be the largest prize, but should he decide to stand pat...

Another offensive weapon or do we work on an import defender to help the transition to Campbell (assuming Murphy is gone at some point).

I realize they can keep Golod, Yeti, Duff and Murphy until January so another scenario is Brown keeps all 4 until then before making a decision.

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
So does anyone have any info on prospective imports? Either another solid D man or an elite offensive player Erie would benefit from?

Obviously getting Khusnutdinov would be the largest prize, but should he decide to stand pat...

Another offensive weapon or do we work on an import defender to help the transition to Campbell (assuming Murphy is gone at some point).

I realize they can keep Golod, Yeti, Duff and Murphy until January so another scenario is Brown keeps all 4 until then before making a decision.
I would say that if they feel good about signing Khusnutdinov that they should probably go with a defender in the import draft

The biggest thing is actually getting a player to sign that has some talent and upside. If they got an import forward + Khusnutdinov, that is also fine. That would allow them to trade out 1/2 of their 2001 forwards which could allow to swap some picks to add a 4/5 defender IF needed. That will depend largely on Kyrou/Morton development, Gillard health, and Sova’s ability to step in

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020

I believe the deadline to get down to 3 OAs is November 15, and the deadline to trade OAs ends day before trade deadline end date.

Reactions: Mata

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Between this and the extension of the coaches.

OMG say it ain’t so! It’s all the fans fault dang it they were just to negative and booed the poor guy. :naughty: Well your GM has made his bed that’s for sure, snuggle in.

As for a post or two about trading Drysdale. I think your team through “brilliant” management has to make this move. To much fence sitting or stupid asset management. Trade the kid he has been a loyal soldier get the maximum return and rebuild from the bottom up. I didn’t feel this way a year ago but it’s the only move left for you all now. Sad it didn’t have to go this way. :help:

Reactions: NOA

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
OMG say it ain’t so! It’s all the fans fault dang it they were just to negative and booed the poor guy. :naughty: Well your GM has made his bed that’s for sure, snuggle in.

As for a post or two about trading Drysdale. I think your team through “brilliant” management has to make this move. To much fence sitting or stupid asset management. Trade the kid he has been a loyal soldier get the maximum return and rebuild from the bottom up. I didn’t feel this way a year ago but it’s the only move left for you all now. Sad it didn’t have to go this way. :help:
I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that they trade him but given his elite talent, Erie would seek a 2004 player. Also they want to see what they have at the start of the year. If they are a bottom tier team again, I certainly think Brown will shop Drysdale but again that’s a choice and decision that will be made closer to the holidays because they aren’t trading him for anything less than a 2004 born

Reactions: Buttsy

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that they trade him but given his elite talent, Erie would seek a 2004 player. Also they want to see what they have at the start of the year. If they are a bottom tier team again, I certainly think Brown will shop Drysdale but again that’s a choice and decision that will be made closer to the holidays because they aren’t trading him for anything less than a 2004 born
Sky is the limit on the return and it would be big especially in an OHL host year for the Memorial Cup. I just love that kid other then of course he should be wearing the Green and White of a certain team along the 401! LOL

Reactions: NOA

Mata

Mar 4, 2019

This also brings up another interesting area...

Should the team stumble, how many players revolt even harder against the organization and possibly walk out? I know there was a LOT of unrest between some parents and the coaching/management situation. If this season is a repeat, well it could get nasty.

I feel there are a few players (better players too) who are on the fence with the direction of the team/management altogether and wouldn't be surprised if the ship is sinking they just leave.

GetOutDaKitchin

Jul 24, 2013
I certainly hope it doesn't come to it, but if the team stumbles out of the gates, the rebuild Brown could embark on would be incredible. Selling off Drysdale, Golod and Yetman to the highest bidder(s) would yield a king's ransom.

Drysdale would garner - at a minimum - a 1st round '04, a three or four 2nds and then a couple/few more top 5 round picks on top of that. I'd think the haul Niagara got for Tomasino this past year is a decent comparison (Brown should do better), as he was a 1st round NHL pick who potentially has another year in the OHL if he doesn't crack an NHL roster at 19. Oshawa sent six (!) 2nds, a 3rd, two 4ths and the rights to a solid, but unspectacular '02 d-man playing in the USHL and committed to Michigan State for Tomasino. As NOA noted, the difference would have to be an '04 1st rounder in the package for Drysdale, who'll be a higher 1st round NHL pick, and is just a better overall catch as a complete, right-shot d-man who can play 30 minutes a night.

Golod and Yetman could each fetch hauls similar to or better than what we got for Kyle Maksimovich in his OA year. Both Golod and Yeti had better numbers than Mak in the season before their OA year. And for Mak we got two 2nds, another conditional 2nd, a 13th and the rights to Austen Swankler.

Assuming we make those trades, we'd still have Swankler, Fowler, Lockhart, (possibly) Khusnutdinov, and (possibly) Saganiuk up front. Granted, if either one of those last two report, I have a hard time seeing how the team would somehow be bad enough to warrant a fire sale.

IMO, even with the assets Brown could receive trading Drysdale, it's just NOT worth it. He's got the potential to be the franchise's version of McDavid for defensemen in the NHL for purposes of recruiting/attracting future talent. McDavid reporting to Erie is still paying dividends - almost certainly factoring into Drysdale's decision to report to Erie himself. It's all about the brand of the franchise in the OHL, and alums in the NHL arguably play the biggest role in creating that brand.

As everyone on here probably knows, London's reputation in the hockey community needs to be the goal. They're consistently competitive because they're able to generate more value outside of their 1st round OHL draft picks by attracting otherwise unobtainable talent in later rounds/trades.

Saginaw has taken notes and they're starting to reap the rewards. Not sure how our facilities compare, but I have to think what Erie offers is comparable. But a new coach wouldn't hurt, either.

Fruit for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: EON and NOA

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
I certainly hope it doesn't come to it, but if the team stumbles out of the gates, the rebuild Brown could embark on would be incredible. Selling off Drysdale, Golod and Yetman to the highest bidder(s) would yield a king's ransom.

Drysdale would garner - at a minimum - a 1st round '04, a three or four 2nds and then a couple/few more top 5 round picks on top of that. I'd think the haul Niagara got for Tomasino this past year is a decent comparison (Brown should do better), as he was a 1st round NHL pick who potentially has another year in the OHL if he doesn't crack an NHL roster at 19. Oshawa sent six (!) 2nds, a 3rd, two 4ths and the rights to a solid, but unspectacular '02 d-man playing in the USHL and committed to Michigan State for Tomasino. As NOA noted, the difference would have to be an '04 1st rounder in the package for Drysdale, who'll be a higher 1st round NHL pick, and is just a better overall catch as a complete, right-shot d-man who can play 30 minutes a night.

Golod and Yetman could each fetch hauls similar to or better than what we got for Kyle Maksimovich in his OA year. Both Golod and Yeti had better numbers than Mak in the season before their OA year. And for Mak we got two 2nds, another conditional 2nd, a 13th and the rights to Austen Swankler.

Assuming we make those trades, we'd still have Swankler, Fowler, Lockhart, (possibly) Khusnutdinov, and (possibly) Saganiuk up front. Granted, if either one of those last two report, I have a hard time seeing how the team would somehow be bad enough to warrant a fire sale.

IMO, even with the assets Brown could receive trading Drysdale, it's just NOT worth it. He's got the potential to be the franchise's version of McDavid for defensemen in the NHL for purposes of recruiting/attracting future talent. McDavid reporting to Erie is still paying dividends - almost certainly factoring into Drysdale's decision to report to Erie himself. It's all about the brand of the franchise in the OHL, and alums in the NHL arguably play the biggest role in creating that brand.

As everyone on here probably knows, London's reputation in the hockey community needs to be the goal. They're consistently competitive because they're able to generate more value outside of their 1st round OHL draft picks by attracting otherwise unobtainable talent in later rounds/trades.

Saginaw has taken notes and they're starting to reap the rewards. Not sure how our facilities compare, but I have to think what Erie offers is comparable. But a new coach wouldn't hurt, either.

Fruit for thought.
I would agree that having Drysdale as an alum is a big thing

At the same time, their draft cupboards are bare and find me a team that wins an OHL title without making huge trades (London doesn’t count..)
So unless this team starts getting players like Patrick Kane or Matt Tkachuk in the 5th round, they need draft picks for their next all in run at a title. Otherwise, they will be unable to upgrade at the deadline while other teams add 2/3 big pieces

Does Erie win in 2017 without Foegele and Cirelli? No. And that was with 2 imports on their roster and a damn good FA in Debrincat

Even with Saganiuk, Khusnutdinov, and another import .. it won’t be enough. Unless those 3 put up 80-100 points and Lockhart/Campbell/Swankler/Fowler explode into top tier OHL players

7D442

Apr 27, 2015
ERIE PA
Couldn’t agree more NOA.. Coming into camp and pre season DAmato looked really good .. and he sustained it during the year ..

Good to see the noted improvement and as the article mentioned not the traditional way to break into the league ( via the U18 draft) but it has been a good success story so far .. One of the brighter sides to the year actually

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
For those that consider the U18 a complete joke.. it’s not for those teams that actually scout and do their homework
It means something for players to get that renewed motivation and hope to reach their goals. And for Erie they actually have had success

Otters’ D’Amato thankful for “second chance” at U18 Priority Selection – Ontario Hockey League

Erie has drafted 10 players in the U18 draft and only 1 has made the league and he has 0.17 goals per game as a forward. I'm sorry but that is not having success in the U18 draft. I think there's a really strong argument to be made that only 2 teams in the entire league could say they've 'had success in the draft" and that's SBY and OS.

And SBY has gotten a backup goalie who really struggled and a Dman who many fans don't think is good enough to be an OA for them next year as their only 2 signings, and they're pretty easily the 2nd best team in terms of talent gotten out of this draft all-time lol

This system hurts players without a doubt. Before this players could pick a team which makes sense for them and have a good shot of making the team, now they're stuck going to whatever team drafts them, even if they don't have a fit. For example, whoever the Gens draft tomorrow will not make the team this year, there's no chance. But if that player got to choose and signed with Niagara, he'd have a way better chance to have a good camp and make the team. I don't see this draft helping players very much. The guys who grew or got better in midget found there ways to the league before this draft (i.e. Cirelli)

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Among the players on Oshawa that the team has actually drafted on their roster, DAmato’s 18 goals in 2019-20 would have been 3rd on your team. The two players with more goals on Oshawa’s roster of drafted players are both 1st round picks by them.

He’s a success story. He’s a true 3rd line player that still has 2 years of eligibility and room to grow. Erie didn’t have to use a major asset to get him and he’s a key depth piece

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
Among the players on Oshawa that the team has actually drafted on their roster, DAmato’s 18 goals in 2019-20 would have been 3rd on your team. The two players with more goals on Oshawa’s roster of drafted players are both 1st round picks by them.

He’s a success story. He’s a true 3rd line player that still has 2 years of eligibility and room to grow. Erie didn’t have to use a major asset to get him and he’s a key depth piece

If I am correct, D'Amato doesnt really get any PP time, and I am sure that the 1st rounders on Oshawa that have more goals then him do get PP time. I am sure the owner's son gets PP time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad