Speculation: Eric, Ward, Skinner on trading block?

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
honestly, I wouldn't care if Eric was shipped out but being that Jordan is here that seems unlikely, but who knows.... I've really come to like Jordan and have to eat some crow regarding his game.
I can also see valid reasons, and ways to make it work, to both keep or trade Ward.

and no jeremeo87, they DON'T "need to find a winger for EStaal", or for Skinner for that matter...
bring in a finisher for Semin.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
honestly, I wouldn't care if Eric was shipped out but being that Jordan is here that seems unlikely, but who knows.... I've really come to like Jordan and have to eat some crow regarding his game.
I can also see valid reasons, and ways to make it work, to both keep or trade Ward.

and no jeremeo87, they DON'T "need to find a winger for EStaal", or for Skinner for that matter...
bring in a finisher for Semin.

I believe they have plenty of "finishers" - E Staal, Skinner, Semin himself, and to a lesser degree J Staal. They need a guy who will do what Ruutu was supposed to do, continue cycles, punish defensemen, and dig pucks out of the corners and continue offensive zone time. A big body to take punishment in front of the net.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I think kesler is he only real available player that fits the bill.

Guys like Roberts and brindy changed the mentality of this team, I'm not saying kesler is them, but he's a guy in today's game who plays the way those guys did.

A big strong guy who leads by example, can put up his fair share of points, and played proud. Who plays proud on this team? Gerbe. Hainsey at times. It feels like this team and it's high end just accepts who they are sometimes. Semin seems to have awoken from this of late but estaal seems mired in it this season.

I know kesler won't come here, I'm just dreaming about guys who could bring what we lack. Backes would be better but he isn't going anywhere. Callahan, while I don't think he's worth the money would bring the right work ethic.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I think kesler is he only real available player that fits the bill.

Guys like Roberts and brindy changed the mentality of this team, I'm not saying kesler is them, but he's a guy in today's game who plays the way those guys did.

A big strong guy who leads by example, can put up his fair share of points, and played proud. Who plays proud on this team? Gerbe. Hainsey at times. It feels like this team and it's high end just accepts who they are sometimes. Semin seems to have awoken from this of late but estaal seems mired in it this season.

I know kesler won't come here, I'm just dreaming about guys who could bring what we lack. Backes would be better but he isn't going anywhere. Callahan, while I don't think he's worth the money would bring the right work ethic.

Too bad that Vancouver wants to rebuild because Eric Staal for Kesler would be a pretty even swap.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Dear sir Jim Rutherford,

I have been requested by the Toronto National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Toronto National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for Stanley Cup exploration in the sub-Canada region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Toronto National Petroleum Company is desirous of Stanley Cup exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Canadian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Canadian citizen to assist the Toronto National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Canada, in moving these contracts out of Toronto. If the contracts can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Toronto National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Toronto National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Canadian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least one Staal brother in a Toronto bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Canada.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Boca Raton, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Toronto National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Canada.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Canadian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Dave Nonis

Just wanted to say this is fantastic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad