Eric Staal Finding a Breath of Fresh Air with Minnesota Wild

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Eric Staal has been making a name for himself in Minnesota, becoming one of the top players on the Wild’s offense and having one of his best seasons in years. Through 47 games played in the 2016-17 National Hockey League season, Staal has netted 16 goals and has added 24 assists for a total of 40 points. He stands as the Wild’s number one point scorer with 40, number two on the assists list, and their number one goal scorer. Staal has added more physicality to the Minnesota offense and has provided the squad with some veteran leadership.

http://lastwordonhockey.com/2017/01/25/eric-staal-spectacular-play-with-wild/

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
He's tied With Granlund. Also he has played mostly on a line with Niedderriter and Coyle. Has not once played on a line with Koivu there both centers.

MehMild

Not someone whose name means testicles.
Jan 25, 2017
Made an account after lurking for years just to say.. wow. I know calling people out is frowned upon on this site for the most part but holy cow... you just stated that the 1c and 2c play mostly on the same line.

3 minutes of research would tell you different. Heck, watching 1 wild game would tell you different.

Unreal.

Last edited:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Lines are a little off.

sBAiNq3.jpg

But this paragraph was cool to see:

With the pace he is on, Staal is set to have his best season since 2010-11. If he stays on track and healthy, he will hit 78 points. He is also on track to pass 30 goals, the first time he would do so since 2011-12. All in all, Staal is having one of his best seasons in years, and it is showing. He is an offensive weapon and has proven himself to be a valuable asset for the Wild, who are ranked third in the NHL with 67 points and sit in the number one spot in the Western Conference and Central Division.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Also has a terrible article about expansion picks on the Main Board. Basic stuff just flat out wrong. Don't click on this and support this dreck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Absolute crap article with no actual insight and wrong facts. Thanks for pooping on our forum.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
That site sure is something else. Feels like every time you see them promoting an article on these boards they get run out of town for getting their facts wrong or just talking out of their ***** in general.

Eye Floater

Feb 3, 2009
USA
Eric Staal has been making a name for himself in Minnesota, becoming one of the top players on the Wild’s offense and having one of his best seasons in years. Through 47 games played in the 2016-17 National Hockey League season, Staal has netted 16 goals and has added 24 assists for a total of 40 points. He stands as the Wild’s number one point scorer with 40, number two on the assists list, and their number one goal scorer. Staal has added more physicality to the Minnesota offense and has provided the squad with some veteran leadership.

http://lastwordonhockey.com/2017/01/25/eric-staal-spectacular-play-with-wild/

Yep, never heard of him before he came to Minnesota! :sarcasm:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Well, guess we've so used to read well written articles, like from Russo.. that this kind of journalism feels very uncomfortable to read. You know, the facts and other irrelevant stuff..

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
The line of Koivu - Staal - Gabriel has been money all year

Parise - Nino - Zucker is better.

I don't usually talk crap about other people's work, but it's clear they put no real effort into this, so it's hard to call it "work". I'm sorry OP, I'm sure you've got big dreams of LastWord becoming big, but you need to research your articles and put out quality work if you want that to happen.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
My wife gave me a bottle of Welch's Sparkling Grape Cocktail to open last night. I felt very Spurgeon like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad