Eric Fehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooler99

Sep 28, 2002
Krynn
Visit site
Sorry if it has already been asked cause i wasn't following the pre camp Why Fehr hasn't been invited to the tournament?? Moreso with the presence of Ladd and Richards???hope there's a good answer... :shakehead and boy who the hell is Colliton, the guy is on another thread seem's a lock for the third line :help: :help:

flamesfan01800

Jun 30, 2003
Saskatoon, Sask
Visit site
Well Mike Richards is the captain for the team and a returnee from last year along with Colliton. So they both should be there. Ladd has struggled this year so I am not to sure why he is there. I hope there was some sort of sarcasm with Mike Richards and Colliton not suppose to be there :help:

big_steve

Dec 6, 2003
Newfoundland
flamesfan01800 said:
Well Mike Richards is the captain for the team and a returnee from last year along with Colliton. So they both should be there. Ladd has struggled this year so I am not to sure why he is there. I hope there was some sort of sarcasm with Mike Richards and Colliton not suppose to be there :help:

Me too. I'm assuming pooler99 is a first year hockey fan.(EDIT: clearly not, he's been on these boards since Sept. 2002)

BTW, pooler, Colliton is to play with Crosby and Bergeron on the top or second line. Not the third.

pooler99

Sep 28, 2002
Krynn
Visit site
Sorry guys but yes my post was sarcastic...I was just searching the reason why Fehr was not invited...I know there's a whole lot of good quality prospects for Canada but is Colliton tearing it up now as Fehr seem's to be???that was just the point..BTW i'm not a huge fan of tournaments so :innocent: You're all right i should have left Richards out of my exemple the key guy here is Ladd

bigguns

Dec 7, 2004
Colliton and Fehr are different types of players, and whle colliton is leading in scoring on his Junior team he is not a 50 goal scorer. That being said, that's not why he's on that line.

pooler99

Sep 28, 2002
Krynn
Visit site
bigguns said:
Colliton and Fehr are different types of players, and whle colliton is leading in scoring on his Junior team he is not a 50 goal scorer. That being said, that's not why he's on that line.
Is Collliton more of an agitator??? cause he's not mentionned often on this board

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Colliton is one guy that can be considered very likely to make the NHL. He can play any frwd position, is great at faceoffs, plays in all situations (PP, PK), has good size, displays leadership, works his butt off and can skate with the best of them. He might never put up a lot of points in pro but still shows such a lot of promise to do so.

I like the idea of having him and Perry share duties on a top line with Crosby and Bergeron. With Colliton on that line they make a great 2-way line. Placing Perry on that line creates an amazing scoring line. This team has incredible versatility.

As for Fehr, I'm sorry he didn't make the squad. Any other year and he'd be on the a top 2 line (with Stone too) but it came down to a numbers game (and not the numbers in Eric's goals column).

Ladd over Fehr might seem odd since Eric has 7 MORE GOALS (31) than Ladd has POINTS (24) in fewer games! But Ladd plays LW (Fehr is RW) and brings physical play and chemistry with returnee Getzlaf.

Whoever you prefer, Ladd has a lot to prove this tournament and that's for sure!!!!

bigguns

Dec 7, 2004
pooler99 said:
Is Collliton more of an agitator??? cause he's not mentionned often on this board

From what I've heard he isn't a flashy player, just gets the job done which might be why he's not talked about that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad