Confirmed with Link: Eric Fehr signs with Minnesota (1 Year, 1M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Very interested to see the cap hit, but I like it so far. Maybe something like the deal Brodziak signed with St. Louis a couple of years ago?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Not sure he'll really be any better than Cullen was, but at least he's also cheap.
You're not likely to find a 4th line center that's any better than Cullen was. Don't know enough about Fehr to really have an opinion, but at that contract there's zero risk involved.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I don't know much about Fehr. Seems like a decent 4C?

SJS fans liked him after they got him at the TDL. He couldn't get on the ice for Tor.

Another RHS guy that can take faceoffs, so that's a plus.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Really liking this signing so far. One has to wonder if him being moved around so much the past few years had anything to do with some of his performance. Either way it's nice to have someone that makes our 4th line not suck (or as hard).

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Glad to hear Fehr is doing well for you guys. I really liked him in San Jose and had a good feeling he would do well whenever he went.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Fehr has surprised me so far. Also, he is a inconspicuous beer vendor when not in the lineup. :)

Speaking from having aisle seats in the past, beer vendors (the donuts pushers were worse) aren't inconspicuous. :ha:

a79krgm

Jul 15, 2006
White Bear Lake
www.northstarshockey.com
Speaking from having aisle seats in the past, beer vendors (the donuts pushers were worse) aren't inconspicuous. :ha:

Yeah I know what you mean. I recall one beer vendor at the Met Center had a knack of standing in my line of sight at the precise time when a big play was about to unravel. … but hey, I still try to support these hard working guys whenever I can. I just wish the price of beer would not go up every year.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
He seems to fit the team play style pretty well. A little bit slower but with size and skill to make up for it as well as being in the right spots. Hope he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad