GWT: EPL Week 34

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I woke up and saw the score at 0-0. Decided I could start studying for my finals a bit later...

Jesus..

In the span of two minutes..

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Alisson with two great pieces of goalkeeping. The first one he forced Hazard to shoot it there and got lucky it didn't go off the post in the end. Second one, speaks for itself.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Alexander-Arnold has been showing all game how he was trained as a midfielder, even showing the defense that isn't so good along the way. Ridiculous skill.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Sarri got tactics wrong as soon as he put Hazard at false 9. Very rarely have I seen that work.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Can't wait til Milner like destroys Hazard's knee or something

Sarri got tactics wrong as soon as he put Hazard at false 9. Very rarely have I seen that work.

Ehh, that tactic was one of the main reasons we beat City in the fall, and especially considering how offensive Trent and Robertson are, it makes sense why your want wingers who'll track back. Hazard is definitely better coming inside from wide, but you don't want Liverpool's fullbacks left unmarked.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Did anyone before this season predict that RLC would completely outplay Kovacic?

Definitely not, although I really don't think Kovacic was given a fair shout nor the time to really settle in. He frequently showed really good flashes IMO.

I'm curious as to what RLC and Bakayoko would look like together. Could just piledrive teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->