GWT: EPL Week 33

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Southampton definitely going for it with those subs. Could see Lovren coming on soon too

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The only way these teams will open up mirite
You're joking, but that's an insane way to set up if you're Southampton with a single man up high. Like, has Hassenhuttl lost his damn mind? You're playing Liverpool, not Shrewsbury.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You're joking, but that's an insane way to set up if you're Southampton with a single man up high. Like, has Hassenhuttl lost his damn mind? You're playing Liverpool, not Shrewsbury.
Yeah. Looked like the West Ham games last season. (Sorry)

Did it against Arsenal too. Maybe some others but not straight to my mind like those

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

The Long substitution for that random guy shows he may be a bit off. Shane Long sucks but the game changed so much after that.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You know it's funny because I saw that little quip about Henderson hoisting the PL trophy in the last topic and I couldn't help but feel differently. Henderson takes a lot of flak, and he's not a world beater, but he gives absolutely everything for Liverpool and sometimes he puts in some really strong performances (look at Bayern for example). Unfortunately he's got some injury issues, but he has done a lot of great stuff for Liverpool and I for one have no qualms at all with him being the Captain or, fingers crossed, lifting the PL trophy. Love his passion.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You know it's funny because I saw that little quip about Henderson hoisting the PL trophy in the last topic and I couldn't help but feel differently. Henderson takes a lot of flak, and he's not a world beater, but he gives absolutely everything for Liverpool and sometimes he puts in some really strong performances (look at Bayern for example). Unfortunately he's got some injury issues, but he has done a lot of great stuff for Liverpool and I for one have no qualms at all with him being the Captain or, fingers crossed, lifting the PL trophy. Love his passion.
Yeah but he’s absolutely horrendous with or without injuries he’s awful. Milner on the other hand fits the bill. The arm band should be given to players who are helping win the league not passengers.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
So two guys who haven't scored all season score today. Wouldn't have expected either to score either.

What a team, what a ride!

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah but he’s absolutely horrendous with or without injuries he’s awful. Milner on the other hand fits the bill. The arm band should be given to players who are helping win the league not passengers.
This isn't true at all, and Henderson has contributed plenty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->