GWT: EPL week 30

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It's amazing how bad Moss is at refereeing on the counter. His sense of when to play advantage and what's deserving of a card is amateur level at best.

It's probably because he's a fatso who can't keep up with play.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
As I said after Liverpool-Crystal Palace, it wasn't bias that helped Liverpool, it was that the ref is a fat f*** who can't keep up with play and probably the worst in any big league.

The league would be better off with a computer officiating his matches.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
As I said after Liverpool-Crystal Palace, it wasn't bias that helped Liverpool, it was that the ref is a fat **** who can't keep up with play and probably the worst in any big league.

Even beyond him being fat and not being able to keep up with play, what is and isn't a foul changes dramatically over the course of the game. He veers back and forth from giving a bunch of soft fouls to basically letting them play rugby and back.

Obviously a bad call hurt United today, but I can also point out like 7 fouls in the last ~10 minutes that United players committed that weren't given despite similar ones being given earlier.

The league would be better off with a computer officiating his matches.

You'd probably be better with a live twitter poll officiating the matches.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Even beyond him being fat and not being able to keep up with play, what is and isn't a foul changes dramatically over the course of the game. He veers back and forth from giving a bunch of soft fouls to basically letting them play rugby and back.

Obviously a bad call hurt United today, but I can also point out like 7 fouls in the last ~10 minutes that United players committed that weren't given despite similar ones being given earlier.

You'd probably be better with a live twitter poll officiating the matches.

I think this may have something to do with him being fat as well. Letting them play rugby when he isn't tired and soft fouls when he needs to catch his breath. It's absolutely insane this man is an official.

The penalty there was absolutely no chance he could ever see it even if there was a foul committed (which there wasn't). He's at an angle behind Fred and quite a few yards away.

Reactions: Gecklund

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
After two matches of refs robbing us @Spurs + Rennes, it was nice to be on the opposite end of it.

Referees are terrible.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Do people still think this guy will be bench over Emre Can/Khedira at Juventus lol.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I mean it is not as bad as those saying Karius was better than Leno, but I digress...

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Loved Rashford's pass through to Lukaku in the 2nd half. Threaded it through a few Arsenal players. Other than that he wasn't great. Might need a rest.

Shaw was good again, nice cross for Lukaku. Probably should have had another brace.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
Martial is needed. Pogba looked rusty.

Interesting how two of the three promoted teams are going straight back down. Wolves spent big and sit 7th!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Man United were much better than what the scoreline said, but Arsenal could've put in a couple as well for a more final score of 4-2. Penalty on United was weak, but based on the view that Moss had, Fred stupidly and clumsy put himself in that situation. Arsenal have 5 of their last 8 games on the road, but none of them are against top 6 sides - should be a very interesting situation. I honestly cannot believe how unbeatable we are at the Emirates, we're better than Barca at Camp Nou.

Also Jimenez absolutely wrecked Kante the entire match, what a wonderful player for Wolves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->