GWT: EPL week 30

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
De Gea can always blame the wind in his post-match press conference. Seems to be the theme of the past few weeks. Klopp would appreciate it, I'm sure.

Reactions: Evilo

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
De Gea can always blame the wind in his post-match press conference. Seems to be the theme of the past few weeks. Klopp would appreciate it, I'm sure.

That was an insane take from Xhaka. Credit where credit is due. Nothing De Gea could have done about it, IMO.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Really sloppy effort from Rashford. Seems like the players' heads are still in Paris.

If Man United have a "CL hangover" from a round of 16 tie in which they created zero goals that were not PSG errors, then it really shows how far they have fallen as a club. But I'm not surprised.

Reactions: Evilo

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Well they won't be next season if this "hangover" continues. You usually use that to explain the team's lack of motivation after winning an actual trophy.
Fantastic. Guess who is currently in the CL. Guess who isn’t. Also guess who just won their tie in the CL. Guess who is losing in the EL.

Reactions: les Habs

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Both Arsenal and United are finishing top 4 this season, can we all just get along?

Tottenham is going to choke. Poch's prophecy about his team hitting above their weight class is going to be self-fulfilling.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Both Arsenal and United are finishing top 4 this season, can we all just get along?

Tottenham is going to choke. Poch's prophecy about his team hitting above their weight class is going to be self-fulfilling.

I would love nothing more than to see Spurs out of the top 4, and back below Arsenal where they belong, but we'll see.

Reactions: Cassano

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenal are controlling the midfield, Utd getting better chances to score. Refs playing with blindfolds. Sounds like typical Arsenal-Utd game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->