GWT: EPL - Matchweek 35

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
No. Their biggest luck is getting Man City without Rodri and KDB and winning off an accidental deflection
The irony of you saying our luckiest game was the one where Kovacic should have been sent off in the first half. And because I know you love it, PGMOL agreed that he should have been sent off.

I would have more sympathy and want them to win if they decided to go toe to toe with Man City at the Etihad but they decided to play prime Moutinho park the bus tactic. They managed to get a tie and for that reason Man City deserve the title even though they were clearly not up to their usual standard this year.

Had Arsenal (who were playing better btw) had more ambition at the Etihad and won, they would 100% deserve that title.
I'm getting more and more convinced that most of you didn't even watch this game. Mourinho park the bus tactics lol? We tried to press City and they kept dropping more of their midfielders into their own penalty area. Kovacic spent half the game playing by his own corner flag.

We even ended up having the better chances in that game and just didn't finish them.

City has had two guaranteed starters miss 2/3 of the season. Liverpool has had two miss 1/2, and multiple others miss 1/3.
There's certainly teams that have had it worse this year, but a lot of people are pretending we didn't have any injuries this year.

Arsenal had a guaranteed starter in Partey play 17% of PL minutes this year. He was a top 5-10 midfielder in the league last year, but apparently missing him for most of the year doesn't count for anything. We haven't lost a single game that he's played in this season and have an 83% win rate in the games he started.

We had a likely starter in Timber miss the entire season. Given that Arteta talks about him like he's the second coming of Philipp Lahm, I think it's fair to say he was a nailed on starter if healthy.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The irony of you saying our luckiest game was the one where Kovacic should have been sent off in the first half. And because I know you love it, PGMOL agreed that he should have been sent off.
And if Rodri and KDB play, Kovacic probably doesn’t. Dominos
Arsenal had a guaranteed starter in Partey play 17% of PL minutes this year. He was a top 5-10 midfielder in the league last year, but apparently missing him for most of the year doesn't count for anything. We haven't lost a single game that he's played in this season and have an 83% win rate in the games he started.
Yeah and that is why you guys love to defend a rapist. Tell me more about how great this rapist is.
We had a likely starter in Timber miss the entire season. Given that Arteta talks about him like he's the second coming of Philipp Lahm, I think it's fair to say he was a nailed on starter if healthy.
And having played zero PL games and not exactly being unsuccessful without him, it’s not a guarantee Arsenal are any better if he plays. They might be, but there is zero evidence. I don’t want to hear about win percentages and being unlucky he was injured. You are lucky he isn’t in jail. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: IU Hawks fan

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
From last season Savant went from Arsenal's great start was because they had an easy schedule to the league was weak and that's why they were challenging for the title to now Arsenal is so lucky because other team's players are injured whenever they play Arsenal.

But no he's not trying to demean their success at all. Dude should at least stop being a puss ass bitch and just own up that that's what he's trying to do.

Also Merseyside police decided not to bother investigating Keita and completely dismissed his accuser's accusations so I guess everyone in Liverpool is fine with sexual assault.

Reactions: IU Hawks fan

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
From last season Savant went from Arsenal's great start was because they had an easy schedule to the league was weak and that's why they were challenging for the title to now Arsenal is so lucky because other team's players are injured whenever they play Arsenal.

But no he's not trying to demean their success at all. Dude should at least stop being a puss ass bitch and just own up that that's what he's trying to do.

Also Merseyside police decided not to bother investigating Keita and completely dismissed his accuser's accusations so I guess everyone in Liverpool is fine with sexual assault.

LOL. Maybe you should just kick his “puss ass bitch” ass and make him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad