GWT: EPL Match Day 2

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
fun first half...Lacazette is brilliant, Welbeck, and Ozil with strong games as well.
Xhaka is horrible as per usual, unless you're a Stoke supporter, then Xhaka is your man of the match.

Lacazette was a ghost imo.

Xhaka was indeed horrible.

Ox has been great again.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Lacazette was a ghost imo.

Xhaka was indeed horrible.

Ox has been great again.

Ox was okay......some nice runs, but a few wasted balls.
Lacazette had some strong plays, and strong wins for the ball, just not getting the service...but that's expected when you have a midfield of Xhaka-Ramsey...F***!

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lacazette certainly wasn't a ghost. His flicks and controls were key in every Arsenal attack. His off the ball movement created lots of danger too.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Lacazette certainly wasn't a ghost. His flicks and controls were key in every Arsenal attack. His off the ball movement created lots of danger too.

I think he's slowly getting more comfortable with the English game....he fights for the ball and is winning the physical battles today.
his vision is very impresive as well.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
This is what happens when you have 2 LBs and a RB ends up playing LB. Disgusting.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Well. Xhaka in midfield.

I can understand missing the pass. It happens. Then he shows his lack of understanding. Should just stay in front of the CDs of course. I have coached 14 year olds I would expect to do better after losing the ball in such a situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad