GWT: EPL Match Day 1

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Offside for sure. Oh well. Matip has been poor at least Lovren has been bossing.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Salah has been bad. Defense has been very bad. Midfield has been the worst.

2nd goal, by the new rules introduced last year should have been called offside. Okaka was way off and he barreled into the center defenders taking them out of the play.

That being said Liverpool deserve to be behind.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Clear penalty, but I still hate plays like that where the attack is only trying to kick it out of reach of the keeper to get fouled.

Also not sure what Watford is complaining about on the 3rd goal. Clearly onside.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

Boga in the starting XI :yo:

And if you're not gonna include Costa in the matchday squad, despite him still being our best forward, just ****ing sell him already.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Bogart? Wow desperate times...

Our depth is dreadful, injuries to both Hazard and Pedro have ****ed us. I was hoping that Conte would bring Costa back from the dead and try a 3-5-2 to make up for their absence, but playing Jeremie Boga works too! If we're gonna play one of the children in that spot though, I would probably prefer Musonda.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Probably 2 offside goals, but Liverpool still can't defend, they seem like they'll be eliminated in the group stage if they can make it that far in the CL, poor offseason for them when they needed players to help them prevent goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->