GWT: EPL Match Day 1

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
****ing ****, **** **** **** **** *** ***** **** *** midget **** fish face ****ing **** soft as ****ing butter Mesut Oezil. I do not want to see this **** play ever again for the Arsenal. A total **** of a player. Had four ****ing chances to clear the ball for Leicester City's first goal, still retain possess, gave them a corner, and then a goal.

So much useless Xhaka bashing when he was at faults for just one goal against, while being directly responsible for two of the Gunners goals. However, I do agree he needs to improve his decision making. Oezil and then Holding were the worst players on the pitch today for Arsenal. OX was Arsenal's best along with KGB Boss Kolasinac.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
****ing ****, **** **** **** **** *** ***** **** *** midget **** fish face ****ing **** soft as ****ing butter Mesut Oezil. I do not want to see this **** play ever again for the Arsenal. A total **** of a player. Had four ****ing chances to clear the ball for Leicester City's first goal, still retain possess, gave them a corner, and then a goal.

So much useless Xhaka bashing when he was at faults for just one goal against, while being directly responsible for two of the Gunners goals. However, I do agree he needs to improve his decision making. Oezil and then Holding were the worst players on the pitch today for Arsenal. OX was Arsenal's best along with KGB Boss Kolasinac.

Xhaka sucks. easily Arsenals worst player.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
What about Gabriel and Chambers?

Despite the set piece goals and the defence seeming like the biggest issue.

I was even more frustrated by the midfield. Xhaka may have had his worse game for Arsenal and poor Elneny was trying, but I'm not sure he can play against top half sides in a 3-4-3.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
though not very good,......still a step, or quite a few, above the junk that is known as Granit Xhaka.

Not really, and Oezil is the biggest waste of space. True that Xhaka gave Leicester a free goal, he did contribute positively to Arsenal's come back and eventual win.

Oezil gave the ball away countless number of times and at least two of them resulted in goals for the foxes. What did he do in a positive aspect today?

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Not really, and Oezil is the biggest waste of space. True that Xhaka gave Leicester a free goal. He contributed positively to Arsenal's come back and eventual win.

Oezil gave the ball away countless number of times and at least two of them resulted in goals for the foxes. What did he do in a positive aspect today?

what? Xhaka can't pass.
he gave the ball away just about every time given the forward option.
big deal this clown gets good ratings on pass completion, when most his balls are 2 foot lateral passes or back...going forward the guy lacks a throgh ball or a good passs, unless it's to the foot of the opposing player.
He is merely a good player on a mid table team...nothing more.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Xhaka is horrendous defensively. Arsenal are panning to play him the furthest back among their mids. Expect more 4-3 contests throughout the season.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Not really, and Oezil is the biggest waste of space. True that Xhaka gave Leicester a free goal, he did contribute positively to Arsenal's come back and eventual win.

I don't know I found the passes Xhaka wasn't completing to be in much more important/dangerous parts of the pitch. His position is crucial to the build up and we had problems getting out of own half at times because of it. Too many long balls that went no where as well.

Which is why I'm not sure how much longer 3-4-3 will used. It seems as if the only CM it suits is Ramsey.

JaymzB

Apr 8, 2003
Toronto
Gunners sorely miss Carzola. Put him, or another midfeilder who can control/keep possesion, and this is a totally different team IMO.

Also, it is just so Arsenal to have 6 CB's, and be forced to play the season opener with only the 6th in the depth chart available.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
I thought Ozil's handball should have been called. Looked like he clearly brought it down with his arm. Anyway, must be frustrating being an Arsenal supporter. Watching Ozil and looking like Ozil and Sanchez could leave on a free and then the little activity in the transfer market. So much potential with that club.

Signed Bundesliga TOTY LB fro free and perfect fir for BPL in SEA Tankasinac

Signed a great Striker in Lacazette...

Still 2 weeks left...

lol people wirting us off when we have our top 2 CB outs....Rambo not fully fit and Sanchez Missing... and a ******** coach...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
You're going to have that **** coach all season.

Anyway, Alexander-Arnold starting tomorrow. I think there is a reasonable chance he will take the right back job from Clyne this season, but I also think he may be too good going forward to play there. Let's go son.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Signed Bundesliga TOTY LB fro free and perfect fir for BPL in SEA Tankasinac

Signed a great Striker in Lacazette...

Still 2 weeks left...

lol people wirting us off when we have our top 2 CB outs....Rambo not fully fit and Sanchez Missing... and a ******** coach...

Two signings is little activity. Furthermore, I didn't "wirte" you off either.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Liverpool: Mignolet; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Lovren, Moreno; Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum; Salah, Mane, Firmino

Substitutes: Karius, Klavan, Gomez, Milner, Grujic, Solanke, Origi

I'm liking the TAA/Moreno combo on the wings behind Salah/Mane. Takes some creative burden off the midfield and will be a nightmare to defend on the flanks. Thinking lots of goals in this one.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
What's the definition of insanity again?

You keep seeing the same Liverpool side with a few minor changes, but mostly the same players you know are just a touch too bad for a league challenge, and the same tactics. Why would you expect a different outcome?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Wow, tuned in late and just saw the replay. Literally no one from Liverpool left their feet on that corner. They all just stood there. Similar to Arsenal yesterday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->