Epic stick relay in Pens game! Wowzers!

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Guys, we've gone almost two pages here without even once mentioning the equipment manager's name. Crosby's been mentioned at least a half-dozen times. Typical.

I want to know everything about this guy. What a hero. Is he an FA at the end of the season? Calgary's stick-relays have been a little sluggish this year. Country club atmosphere among the trainers.

It's a shame that American equipment managers don't get the hype and attention that European or Canadian ones get. I guess they're not flashy enough. :shakehead

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
Getting a training jaket with Ted Richards written in the back real soon.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Just thinking out loud but seeing how Sid is the most important Penguin player , wouldn't his sticks be first in the row? Followed by Malkin etc... You see them break a stick and they reach , I'M sure they are all numbed and always in the same order.

I wonder if they just have generic spares there R or L for all players. Seems it would be easier to make that happen so fast. I am just talking for in action switch.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
I wonder if they just have generic spares there R or L for all players. Seems it would be easier to make that happen so fast. I am just talking for in action switch.

No generic spares. The EQ staff is just that good at situational awareness.

I could probably get It there faster with the right harpoon setup.

:D Unfortunately you're not allowed to throw sticks even when handing your stick to another player on the ice.

SuburbanRhythm

WorldClassJagoff
May 6, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Guys, we've gone almost two pages here without even once mentioning the equipment manager's name. Crosby's been mentioned at least a half-dozen times. Typical.

I want to know everything about this guy. What a hero. Is he an FA at the end of the season? Calgary's stick-relays have been a little sluggish this year. Country club atmosphere among the trainers.

I can actually answer....it was Teddy Richards.

His son is a year older than my son, same school, played mites together last year, but Teddy Jr is now a squirt.

What do I win??? I mean besides the gratitude of all of HF.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I'm not joking, that stick relay had me out of my seat in the arena. I'm an opposing fan, it was a usually nothing play, and it was that good.

It's such a shame the penguins couldn't win the game for Dana. He was an all-star last night..

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Is this it?

crosbystick.gif

Probably grabbed him the "legendary Craig Adams" stick. That's how all that magic happened :sarcasm:

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I'm actually wondering if Crosby planned to use a weak stick to fool the refs into getting a 2-man advantage once a Panther player makes contact with the stick.....with how quickly they gave him a new stick, would that be so out of the question??

Holy cow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad