Epic stick relay in Pens game! Wowzers!

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Crosby breaks his stick, kicks the puck into the corner, goes to the bench and gets a new one right as the puck comes to him. It took the equipment manager like 2 seconds to get it!

My goodness, what a game!

hockeygoon15

Nov 30, 2006
It was actually pretty impressive how quick it was done.

Last edited by a moderator:

MovesLikeJagr68

Mar 26, 2012
It was very impressive. Props to the equipment manager for reacting literally within seconds. Then Crosby gets it right on the line and dishes a pass cross ice.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
What a night to miss a Pens game! Silly family commitments...

Is there a gif?

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Is this it?

crosbystick.gif

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Crosby is a multi sport athlete. Played soccer, relay and hockey in 5 seconds. Not bad.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
Does anyone know the approximate point in the game that this happened? (I'm going to watch some parts of the game on GCL.)

His Beardliness*

The stick broke from receiving a pass? What the hell? It's time to go back to wood.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Does anyone know the approximate point in the game that this happened? (I'm going to watch some parts of the game on GCL.)

It was during this penalty in the 2nd period i believe, but i may be wrong.

09:27
FLA Aaron Ekblad Hi-sticking - 2 min against Rob Klinkhammer

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
The stick broke from receiving a pass? What the hell? It's time to go back to wood.
I'm actually wondering if Crosby planned to use a weak stick to fool the refs into getting a 2-man advantage once a Panther player makes contact with the stick.....with how quickly they gave him a new stick, would that be so out of the question??

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
I'm actually wondering if Crosby planned to use a weak stick to fool the refs into getting a 2-man advantage once a Panther player makes contact with the stick.....with how quickly they gave him a new stick, would that be so out of the question??

So, the Penguins would run the risk of him getting an open net to shoot at and missing because his stick broke by design?

Yes, that sounds pretty ridiculous.

MovesLikeJagr68

Mar 26, 2012

tinfoilhat.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad