WWE: Enzo Amore Released

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Late weighing in on this, but as I haven't read anything new since this situation came out, I'm 90% sure this girl is full of s***.

Her story doesn't add up whatsoever, and you only had to take one look at her Twitter to know she's lying through her teeth. Nobody who's just been raped would have Twitter posts that sexually charged after the event.

That being said, I think there's a lot of similarities between this situation and the Patrick Kane rape allegation. He's a famous guy, girl ends up screwing him, realizes after the fact that she can make up some BS and get fame or money or whatever the hell she's gunning for. In one way you want to feel bad for Kane/Enzo, but you also have to realize the reputations they've built and the lifestyle they live was just leaving them wide open for an allegation like this.

Final thoughts. Her case is dead in the water anyways, as she waited two days to report it. Unless she's a dirtbag who doesn't shower regularly the evidence is gone. And finally, regret =/= rape.

Disclaimer: None of that was at all meant to be apologetic for legitimate rapists or to diminish the effects the horrendous act has on its victims. The common saying is every woman has a right to be believed, but unfortunately this is a world where people lie all the time. Not trying gang up on the ladies at all, just isolating this particular event, and this girl's story sounds like a complete load of crap.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Late weighing in on this, but as I haven't read anything new since this situation came out, I'm 90% sure this girl is full of s***.

Her story doesn't add up whatsoever, and you only had to take one look at her Twitter to know she's lying through her teeth. Nobody who's just been raped would have Twitter posts that sexually charged after the event.

That being said, I think there's a lot of similarities between this situation and the Patrick Kane rape allegation. He's a famous guy, girl ends up screwing him, realizes after the fact that she can make up some BS and get fame or money or whatever the hell she's gunning for. In one way you want to feel bad for Kane/Enzo, but you also have to realize the reputations they've built and the lifestyle they live was just leaving them wide open for an allegation like this.

Final thoughts. Her case is dead in the water anyways, as she waited two days to report it. Unless she's a dirtbag who doesn't shower regularly the evidence is gone. And finally, regret =/= rape.

Disclaimer: None of that was at all meant to be apologetic for legitimate rapists or to diminish the effects the horrendous act has on its victims. The common saying is every woman has a right to be believed, but unfortunately this is a world where people lie all the time. Not trying gang up on the ladies at all, just isolating this particular event, and this girl's story sounds like a complete load of crap.

Ctrl+F "celebrities with massive egos who think/act (like) they can get whatever they want" not found. Thankfully, these matters are investigated by trained police detectives and not the "90% sure" citizen detectives of the forensic internet files variety.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Ctrl+F "celebrities with massive egos who think/act (like) they can get whatever they want" not found. Thankfully, these matters are investigated by trained police detectives and not the "90% sure" citizen detectives of the forensic internet files variety.

You really don't want to know what I do for a living then...

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
You really don't want to know what I do for a living then...
I'm curious. Go ahead...

Anyways I agree. Her posts scream not rape and bragging about who she slept with.

She also claims this is the 4th time she's been raped. Why would you keep putting yourself in that position?

Last edited:

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I'm curious. Go ahead...

Anyways I agree. Her posts scream not rape and bragging about who she slept with.

She also claims this is the 4th time she's been raped. Why would you keep putting yourself in that position?

Of the two he mentioned, it's not "Citizen detective". :laugh:

Also believe something came out of a group text where she was bragging about how she had screwed some WWE guy the night before. Of course, it is the internet, that could be fake. Obviously police dealing with the case will know better assuming they were smart enough to get a search warrant on her phone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->