L
Relegation.

Feeling...

L
L
OTL
L

Four straight losses this week.

The team is spiralling out of control, hard. I expect to be 30th in the league, just ahead of Ottawa, by the end of the week.

Jesus, how did this turn into such a ****show

Holy ****...THAT is Bednar's solution!? Take the best player off that unit and replace him with a guy who's scored maybe two goals in the last two months!?!? Wow. I would take literally anyone else off that unit before I'd take him off. That's clearly just some scare tactic to try and get him going.

L L L W

Bednar still manages to keep his job somehow

I think we've solved the Avs, having incredibly low expectations = winning streaks.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
giphy.gif

5918005-giphy.gif

mapletreemarty

Jan 26, 2017
Thunder Bay
So....even when we were rolling in November no one was going to predict us going 4-0 this week.... let alone outscoring our opponents 20-4.....TWENTY to f***ing FOUR!!!!

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
I laughed at you. I am sorry.

S'all good man.

I am primarily a Leafs fan but MacKinnon is one of my favorite players (Nova Scotia 4 life) so I follow and cheer for the Avs pretty close as my 'western conference team'. I just figured he would start to shake off the funk and rally the team around him. Looks like he had a great game today to finish the week strong. Hopefully that whole top line is back together soon and torching teams like they were earlier in the season.

Reactions: AvsFan29

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
S'all good man.

I am primarily a Leafs fan but MacKinnon is one of my favorite players (Nova Scotia 4 life) so I follow and cheer for the Avs pretty close as my 'western conference team'. I just figured he would start to shake off the funk and rally the team around him. Looks like he had a great game today to finish the week strong. Hopefully that whole top line is back together soon and torching teams like they were earlier in the season.
The top line was split up 6 or 7 games ago, and it's worked pretty well. Goaltending helped aswell

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah I cant see the top line going back together right now. They're all still producing and playing well, and we're getting a tonne more secondary scoring from everyone else.

We're not a 1 line team right now.
Exactly. We look a lot deeper. Especially with Landy / Soda / JTC producing.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Not even I genuinely thought they would win 4 straight until after that first game against Vegas. That one made me a believer, but it's still incredibly impressive what they've done. I'm so glad to be an Avalanche fan right now.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I wore the exact same jogging pants and shirt for all four of those Avs wins so you can thank me, and Lululemon for making this happen.

In all seriousness, I’m superstitious as hell and will legit continue to wear the same clothes for every game. This also means we need @Foppberg to create the pre game thread for this week as well.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
What a week. Nobody saw that coming and for once it was a good thing. Really proud of this team. A lot of the credit goes to our goaltenders. They both killed it this week. This team is certainly a playoff team when they get decent goaltending and they can beat anybody with very good goaltending...well maybe not TBL.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I wore the exact same jogging pants and shirt for all four of those Avs wins so you can thank me, and Lululemon for making this happen.

In all seriousness, I’m superstitious as hell and will legit continue to wear the same clothes for every game. This also means we need @Foppberg to create the pre game thread for this week as well.

I'll do my part ;)

Jesus effin’ christ. A dude goes on vacation and this all happens. Go Avs Go!

Where did you go for vacation? Stay there. Do not leave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->