Pre-Game Talk: Enter if you're a masochist. VGK/WIN/@CHI/@NSH

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
SIAP - I am not sure I am reading this correctly, but it seems like the change for the power play is to take MacKinnon off of the first unit? Yeah, Bednar is not likely to survive.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
SIAP - I am not sure I am reading this correctly, but it seems like the change for the power play is to take MacKinnon off of the first unit? Yeah, Bednar is not likely to survive.

Ahhh so Nathan was the problem all this time. Im sure it has nothing to do with the soon to be 11 million dollar man who cant make a play and falls down all the time now.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018

Yah let's take the only guy who can enter the zone, off PP1.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Holy shit...THAT is Bednar's solution!? Take the best player off that unit and replace him with a guy who's scored maybe two goals in the last two months!?!? Wow. I would take literally anyone else off that unit before I'd take him off. That's clearly just some scare tactic to try and get him going.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
MacKinnon is the only player who can gain the zone 90%+ of the time. This is going to be a mess.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
If we end up with a top 10 pick, Bednar is gone no matter what, but at this point in the season a new coach won't have time to change the track the team is on.

Reactions: MarkT

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm not at all on board with a coaching change this season (but they should've fired Parkkila a long time ago) but I think they have to part ways with Bednar after this season. And that's on Sakic as much as it is on Bednar.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
I’m really hoping Vegas beats the hell out of the Avs tonight. Sorry to say, but I’ve just reached my limit with this team. If they don’t have the balls to man-up, and start winning do-or-die games, then I’d rather see them completely **** the bed and make utter fools of themselves league-wide. All this “next year we’ll be great” stuff has gotten real old. We’ve only been hearing that for about 15 yrs. now.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Don't be so sure.
I mean, there's no way a coach can survive 2/3 losing seasons, especially when one began with the team top 5 in the league and then collapsed down the stretch, and another was record-settingly bad. Not when there's this much talent on the team.

At least I hope and pray that can't be the case.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I’m really hoping Vegas beats the hell out of the Avs tonight. Sorry to say, but I’ve just reached my limit with this team. If they don’t have the balls to man-up, and start winning do-or-die games, then I’d rather see them completely **** the bed and make utter fools of themselves league-wide. All this “next year we’ll be great” stuff has gotten real old. We’ve only been hearing that for about 15 yrs. now.

This team needs some radical change. Our depth is a big joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad