Injury Report: Enstrom returns, Wright on IR

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
nope:

Ken Wiebe ‏@WiebeSunSports 1m

Noel said Mark Stuart won't play either so #NHLJets d will include Byfulien-Enstrom, Bogosian, Clitsome, Meech an Postma vs #tblightning

None of the reporters checked the Jets roster. They knew someone had to go on IR.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Hainsey & Stu both out.

Kulda probably getting a shot tonight.

Hope you're right, Lynk.

@WiebeSunSports: Patrice Cormier won't play tonight for #NHLJets and neither will Arturs Kulda. They're doing extra conditioning work

Sounds like maybe it will be Enstrom, Byfuglien, Bogosian, Clitsome, Postma, Meech?

I'm not understanding why Kulda cannot get into this defensive rotation.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
He could be slightly injured or just needs a practice. It's not a big deal, I'm sure he'll get a shot this week.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Aaargh! That second pairing is going to miss Hainsey.

Enstrom, Buff
Clitsome, Bogo
Kulda, Meech/Postma

?

first pairing is obviously fine, Bogo is going to have his work cut out for him if Grant has any of his lapses in the d zone, and don't even get me started on the 3rd.

Plus Tampa should be extra motivated tonight as well, yikes.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
He may not be badly injured. They needed to put someone on IR, or move Cormier/Meech. He would be placed retroactively, so he may only miss 2 games including todays.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Grrr will we ever play a full game with our top4 D? Seriously...

Hey we had a fully healthy D for about 3 minutes, until Toby got hurt. How lucky are we! ;)

And 0 Goals allowed over that time. Therefore it can be determined that it is impossible for us to be scored on with a healthy D. :laugh:

Looking forward to having Toby back, miss Wright though, he's a good'er

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Is there a Highlander esque rule on the Jets D that all our D must not be healthy at the same time?

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Is there a Highlander esque rule on the Jets D that all our D must not be healthy at the same time?

THERE CAN ONLY BE THREE

highlander_resam.jpg

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
:eek:
singularitys.png

Don't say I didn't warn you guys....

Temporal singularity, a concept in speculative fiction, usually an item or event triggered by an item that results in divergent narratives, in which the singularity alters the new timeline away from a prior "default" state, leaving behind a parallel universe in which the singularity didn't occur. Is the basis of much of the Alternate history genre. May involve technology in "hard" science fiction, or may involve anything up to or including magic as the basis of the "what if?" scenario.
:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad