Injury Report: Enstrom Knee Surgery

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
As posted in the other thread I wanna know if he twisted something recently or if this was a nagging problem scheduled to be fixed during the summer and moved ahead in schedule by the Jets due to the standings.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
All just saw the second tweet, so this is a tank move. Good move by the Jets, good to shut him down and get a headstart on the recovery instead of playing these meaningless games.

Considering he has been playing with this since November and playing well to boot, I don't think this is too serious

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
As posted in the other thread I wanna know if he twisted something recently or if this was a nagging problem scheduled to be fixed during the summer and moved ahead in schedule by the Jets due to the standings.

This wouldn't surprise me one bit. Really not much point in him playing on a wonky knee, especially considering the only thing left in this year is to get some prospect some time, and to improve the draft position.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
This wouldn't surprise me one bit. Really not much point in him playing on a wonky knee, especially considering the only thing left in this year is to get some prospect some time, and to improve the draft position.

Enstrom looked like he had lost a step this season and now we know why!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Really sucks Josh is injured this would have been a great 10-15 game stretch for him to get ready for next season. Good idea to get a jump on the surgery.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Armia, Ehlers and Josh hurt while Ladd, Perreault and Toby out. God damn it -.-

Well at least it's good for the tank. Might actually lose to the Canucks that way.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
All just saw the second tweet, so this is a tank move. Good move by the Jets, good to shut him down and get a headstart on the recovery instead of playing these meaningless games.

Considering he has been playing with this since November and playing well to boot, I don't think this is too serious

Next comes Buff's shoulder surgery... (if I'm right, I'll dig out the post from several weeks ago where I called it).

Jets are in full tank mode. Great that while they are at it we can also see some of the younger players for a bit. Some teams don't even have that to look forward to (ahem... Calgary, Vancouver).

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Armia, Ehlers and Josh hurt while Ladd, Perreault and Toby out. God damn it -.-

Well at least it's good for the tank. Might actually lose to the Canucks that way.

Vancouver is so bad it's not funny, and they don't really have that much to look forward to in terms of their youth / prospects. Must be depressing for the Sedins, not to mention fans. Watch them make a desperate and ill-advised off-season move or two to try to stay relevant (big contract to Lucic and/or Ladd incoming).

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
It's probably day surgery where they put a small hole in the knee and clean out some debris. He'll be fine.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
so yeah, some posters here accurately stated that Enstrom had lost a step.
guess we know why.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Those ''tight turns'' weren't as tight as they used to be!

They were still taut turns, which is what I expect Rex Murphy to call them as our new PBP man, once it's revealed Bayek has been put on the shelf for a number of days equal to the first prime number higher than his age.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Vancouver is so bad it's not funny, and they don't really have that much to look forward to in terms of their youth / prospects. Must be depressing for the Sedins, not to mention fans. Watch them make a desperate and ill-advised off-season move or two to try to stay relevant (big contract to Lucic and/or Ladd incoming).

I expect them to go hard after Ladd. I expect Ladd to be content with it too because he's largely going home (Maple Ridge) and he may have a third cup ring to put on display. Great fit for both though the 'Nucks likely won't achieve much of anything during Ladd's time there.

It's probably day surgery where they put a small hole in the knee and clean out some debris. He'll be fine.

It's amazing how debilitating even minor cartilage tears can be. No details on what Toby is suffering from but if he's got something along that line and has been playing since November on it, hell, lost a step nothing - he's been awfully impressive.

ellismate

Jun 9, 2015
SK
The end of the season has been beyond a tire fire. Its never ending. Worst part is that we're still ahead of the oilers

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Man oh man. Is Little ever underappreciated

??? I think he meant we have two top 6 winger spots and a top LHD spot open but the guys we want to fill those spots are hurt.

Scheif is already getting his shot with Little down. If Scheif was injured he would've been included in that post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad