GWT: English Premier League: Week 11 - 11/5 & 11/6

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The thing is Watford has been pretty good in the league up to this point. They're even ahead of United.

Liverpool are just on another level right now.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think Klopp put Sturridge on because he thought LFC could score 6 or 7 here. The defensive shape has gone in the toilet though.

5-0 is better than 6-2.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ovie Ejaria making his PL debut.

Keep an eye on that one

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
6-1. Wijnaldum first goal for Liverpool.

Ejaria backheel pass started the move

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Not a massive Bob Bradley fan and like he did quite a few times when in charge of the US in big games, he got the lineup and tactics totally wrong to start. He made the right subs second half but by then it was way too late and United took their foot off the pedal which got Swansea a bit back in the game. Fixtures are not getting easier either, think the commentary said 4 of the next 6 are away from home, including trips to Everton, Spurs. If there is some good news in the next month they play Sunderland/WBA/Middlesbrough so its in his own hands to salvage something before January transfer window

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Amazing performance today.

Hard to see this team getting a lot worse unless there's an injury. Of course to win games this way while playing such ruthless attacking football is a bonus.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
You can throw stats at me, but its a few games.

They've played well, but I'm not crowing them champs because they've gotten a few good results. I still am unsure how good their defense is. The players they are using defensively just aren't top quality defensive players.
So you can't be impressed with teams unless you're willing to crown them champions? I thought the Jackets were impressive in their 10-0 win but they ain't winning the Cup lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad