GWT: English Premier League: Week 11 - 11/5 & 11/6

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Firmino trying to con a penalty.

Watford don't look terrible.

Watford is the kind of team that would trouble LFC.

Firmino definitely went down easy and then their best chance falls to a player that hasn't scored in almost a decade.

Coutinho really should have finished that too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No finishing today.

Getting great chances but need to put it in.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Finally. It was coming. Mane has been so consistent this season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Gomes is hurt. I think Coutinho just took his soul like Shang Tsung. More likely a leg injury though. He has to come off. Pantillimon is in.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
You can throw stats at me, but its a few games.

They've played well, but I'm not crowing them champs because they've gotten a few good results. I still am unsure how good their defense is. The players they are using defensively just aren't top quality defensive players.

Who is crowning them champs?

It's possible to be impressed by a team and not rate them as champions. They thoroughly outplayed some very good teams in recent times and just completely dominated Everton. It's a pity they couldn't be in this form against Arsenal and Liverpool. They were still figuring things out at that point.

Yeah you don't have big names or highly rated players in Moses or Pedro, but they are doing their jobs.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
3-0. Emre Can finding form after a bad start to the season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I was a little worried about Watford until I saw Prodl was out. The Southampton game next week will be annoying, especially after the international break. I also don't love the Boro away, but this team looks on a mission for sure.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
4-0. Firmino.

Let's get that goal differential up. After all LFC is going to have to protect first place after this game.

All different scorers too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->