GWT: English Premier League Gameweek 7

mmk786

Mar 3, 2004
Kolarov lol
Its diabolical that this guy is starting. Did the same thing against Celtic midweek and yet again.

Spurs playing great, City absolutely dire in attack without De Bruyne.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
And why Fernando ahead of Gundogan?

You're not captain Saku?:huh:

Didn't realize Gundogan was on the bench....that clearly is the issue. There's no link up between midfield and attackers for City. Fernando's are just horrible, the opposite of what Pep looks for in players.

mmk786

Mar 3, 2004

Didn't realize Gundogan was on the bench....that clearly is the issue. There's no link up between midfield and attackers for City. Fernando's are just horrible, the opposite of what Pep looks for in players.

Fernandinho is very good, fernando not so much. Pep loves fernandinho for good reason.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
City have looked very beatable for a while though. They haven't exactly had a difficult schedule.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

Yes I'm Captain Saku. Just changed my username :D

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Spurs are just ON you all 90 minutes. That's why they fell off at the end last year, wasn't a choke job....they were exhausted from pressuring their opposition and not having the bench to allow key players to rest. But they went out and got Sissoko and Wanyama and Janssen and Nkoudou......their stable has more horses this year.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I'm surprised how fast people are to turn on Kolarov after he put in several great matches in a row to start the season. As others noted, Pep's choice of formation and players weren't particularly well-suited to buildup stability.

Stones' dribbles are very very nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad