GWT: English Premier League: 9/16-9/18

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Happy for Watford. Became a bit of a fan after the DEENEY!!!!! goal to gain promotion. And how can you not love chubby Deeney?

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
:handclap::laugh: Outplayed Moaninho. Deserved to win by more. All the Reds fans skulking off back to the Home Counties.....

Who's the donkey now eh ?

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
United are playing like a relegation side too. What's wrong with these guys? Heads in their arses just like their manager I guess.

Ibrahimovic and Bailly are the only players that have played at or above expectations. Everyone else has been poor at best. Most have been a disaster.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Stoke looking terrible compared to last year. Headed for relegation if they keep up this level of play.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
United are playing like a relegation side too. What's wrong with these guys? Heads in their arses just like their manager I guess.

Ibrahimovic and Bailly are the only players that have played at or above expectations. Everyone else has been poor at best. Most have been a disaster.

They hired the wrong manager. Mourinho's schtick hasn't worked for years. He's able to still get results due to managing teams with massive piles of money they are willing to waste on transfers.

You can't expect a guy with an ego that dwarves the massive ego's of the millionaire footballers he's trying to manage to be that effective.

There are a dozen of guys that would've been better hires than Jose. I kind of understood why Chelsea took a second chance at him. But United? :laugh:

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
okay, just one more, and I'm out.
too funny..
Cso0c9oWEAEXdH2.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad