8:30 a.m. ET: Liverpool vs. Southampton – NBCSN
11:00 a.m. ET: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - NBC

Monday
3 p.m. ET: Chelsea vs. Middlesbrough – NBCSN

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Figures after I drop him in fantasy, but...Lanzini!!

Would love being the side to stick a fork in the Spuds.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Chelsea two wins away from the title with Boro, Watford, Sunderland at home as three of their final four fixtures. Once West Ham scored, Spurs never looked like getting the equalizer

West Ham also mathematically safe, will have to do a much better job in the summer with their player recruitment however and read Bilic isn't totally safe either (though this win might give him more leash)

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Chelsea two wins away from the title with Boro, Watford, Sunderland at home as three of their final four fixtures. Once West Ham scored, Spurs never looked like getting the equalizer

Chelsea can actually clinch the title before Spurs even play again with wins against Boro and at West Brom

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
That was our Cup final! Probably the highlight of this shoddy season, as a West Ham fan. :D

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
That was our Cup final! Probably the highlight of this shoddy season, as a West Ham fan. :D

Actually amazing they're (tenuously) in the top half after this horrific campaign. Top half and putting the stake in Tottenham isn't that bad all things considered.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Actually amazing they're (tenuously) in the top half after this horrific campaign. Top half and putting the stake in Tottenham isn't that bad all things considered.

A win over Liverpool and Burnley and they could finish 8th.
It would be hilarious.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Well I like that result. Now Chelsea needs to make it count and win on Monday.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
It is amazing how bad Sterlings final ball is.

So bad. I thought Guardiola might be able to help with this, but he's basically the same player he was when he left Liverpool. I honestly can't see why he plays ahead of Iheanacho, other than the fact that he's English.

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
That Hull result should be a huge boast for Swansea who kick-off against Everton shortly.

Dunno what kind of Everton team they will face at the moment, their form has been up and down recently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad