Aston Villa v Southampton 15:00
Bournemouth v Chelsea 15:00
Liverpool v Newcastle 15:00

Sunday 24th April 2016

Sunderland v Arsenal 14:05
Leicester v Swansea 16:15

Monday 25th April 2016

Tottenham v West Brom 20:00

Nice to have our match on Saturday. Makes things a little easier for mid-week.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Evilo would be best to shine some light here.

Not really, it's reported here as well. Stupid stupid move from him. Apprently took some medicine without checking what was in them. That's a major stupid action.

Might miss Euro too...

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Dumb move by Sakho.

I might play Lucas at centerback with Lovren.

Stoke has clearly given up this season.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Any chance Hughes is on the hot seat at Stoke? That team shouldn't be losing 4-0 to anyone with the talent they have, regardless of whether it's Tottenham or Citeh.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Sturridge with a dive. Should've seen yellow on that for me.

Followed by the most Andros Townsend shot ever at the other end.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Nah, I don't think that was a yellow for simulation. There was some contact there but not enough for a foul. I think just letting play go was the good choice there

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Liverpool younger players were not really good.

Randall average and slow no fire.
Stewart is not good enough at least for Liverpool but he is not a lost cause.
Ojo looks like another Ibe in the making a physical freak that grew up dribbling around all the players but that never use his teammates.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Glad Newcastle got their point, honestly.

The Sakho thing probably ruins our season. Skrtel has been a disaster all year and I can't see Klopp putting Lucas back there given our midfield injuries, so yeah, we're screwed. That being said, Sturridge is coming back into great form, and he could win this upcoming tie for us.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Glad Newcastle got their point, honestly.

The Sakho thing probably ruins our season. Skrtel has been a disaster all year and I can't see Klopp putting Lucas back there given our midfield injuries, so yeah, we're screwed. That being said, Sturridge is coming back into great form, and he could win this upcoming tie for us.

Should still make Europa next year, even if the CL is off the table. If Utd wins the FA cup all they have to do is stay ahead of Southampton. If Utd don't win it, they just have to make up one point on West Ham.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Should still make Europa next year, even if the CL is off the table. If Utd wins the FA cup all they have to do is stay ahead of Southampton. If Utd don't win it, they just have to make up one point on West Ham.

Don't care too much about that at the moment, just care about beating Villarreal. They won't make up the point on West Ham, next weekend Liverpool have to rest players.

Mar 1, 2002
Ok, Swans. Just need you to give a **** for 90 minutes. They are primed for a letdown Sunday if you can make it hard for them. I really think that if Leicester drops points, Spurs will take the title in the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->