GWT: English Premier League: 12/12 - 12/14/2015

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
There's always something incredibly cathartic about a big team going through what Chelsea is currently, especially for this long.
Most recently Liverpool under Hodgson and United under Moyes as well.

This is the thing I don't get about so many Arsenal fans and their opinion on Wenger. Wenger has maintained a remarkable run of success even while building a new stadium.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Its scary how accurate Edonator has been on Pedro at Chelsea.

Still don't think that anybody who watched Barcelona paid any attention to him when they played. Pretty obvious how limited he was and a team like Chelsea should have plenty of guys within their academy + huge reserves to do as good of a job as he can.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
the only chance we have in this game is if kenedy comes on.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
This is the thing I don't get about so many Arsenal fans and their opinion on Wenger. Wenger has maintained a remarkable run of success even while building a new stadium.

Many of us turned this summer when all he did was add Cech while having money and obvious needs to fill. We had legitimate gripes. In hindsight though, Wenger could've left Arsenal and won trophies with other big European clubs with ease during the drought.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I stand corrected. But that was 12 years ago mate.

I understand, but going through the financial turmoil of building and paying for a stadium isn't easy.

Many of us turned this summer when all he did was add Cech while having money and obvious needs to fill. We had legitimate gripes. In hindsight though, Wenger could've left Arsenal and won trophies with other big European clubs with ease during the drought.

And how's this year gone so far? Arsenal are in with a shout even though we've gone through an incredible amount of injuries (although some blame might be placed on Wenger here)

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
that's unreal

idk who #11 on leicester is, but that pass was stupidly amazing.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
And how's this year gone so far? Arsenal are in with a shout even though we've gone through an incredible amount of injuries (although some blame might be placed on Wenger here)

I look at how Per Mertesacker is in our starting XI and I kind of shake my head in disbelief. It's really the only thing that I see as a negative, but it is a massive one. Everything else is fine. He can be the difference between winning a trophy, and walking away with nothing. Regardless of how well everything else is running.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
the only one who seems to want to get the ball into the middle of the pitch is costa when he drops deep or wide.

put kenedy on.

also, i know he isn't specifically at fault in this game, but starting terry against vardy and mahrez makes no sense to me.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Really not sure which would be better... Chelsea getting relegated or Leicester winning the League.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad