GWT: English Premier League: 10/31 - 11/2/2015

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If you've seen Mourinho's interview after the match, he's gone and cracked. Don't think he's up for the job of pulling a team up from failure.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not this again.
The issue with Coutinho is he puts in a Barca worthy performance once every five games.
That's his issue.

It's not really a once in every 5 games thing, it was clear he was in a slump. He was putting in top performances all of the second half of last season. His confidence was shot and he was trying to do way too much because of the lack of quality of the team (not necessarily his teammates, but everything was stagnant this season) early this season.

He'll be fine moving forward, and people forget he's only just turned 23.

Plus it was just some banter anyway because any time he has a bad performance it's "and people actually think Barcelona would be interested in Coutinho".

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
bony has been awful with City. he has had tons of first team play with aguero out and has barely had a shot on target.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
So Sakho can't pass say some posters here.
Watch this game again then.

**** the haters they are clueless and just see one bad play and they will make rounds about it and they will forget and ignore all the good ones.
I've seen enough of Sakho to know he is a non issue and he is one of the most underrated defenseman in the world just because of his awkwardness with the ball.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I wonder if he'll even last the winter. He's a gem that isn't tied to any of the major cups.

I think finishing the season with LFC is the best thing for him

He has a good thing going on there, his coach trusts him, he has a good momentum

If he goes to a stacked team this winter, he'll have to adjust and he won't start as much as he is now

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
If you've seen Mourinho's interview after the match, he's gone and cracked. Don't think he's up for the job of pulling a team up from failure.

I still think something happened in the Chelsea dressing room early in the year or off-season that created a rift there.

Yes Chelsea have weaknesses that are now exposed but even their quality players have turned to crap.

Can it really be a coincidence that it's all going to hell right after the doctor is canned?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It's an obvious statement, but a regimented style like Mourinho's is a whole lot less fun when things go wrong, and it is very difficult for players to perform when they're not able to enjoy anything about their football.

These stats do make it seem like Hazard has given up. It's incredibly unlikely for any player to register numbers like that, much less a player of Hazard's quality.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
You weren't flamed. It doesn't make sense to me that he'd show up on day one of the season with his feelings hurt, because he's sucked through pre season.

It's not likely that something happened in the off-season. The players were given full vacation and showed up fat (Hazard Fabregas costa willian). I really doubt the possibility of there being a dispute in Montreal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=108487729&postcount=37
Purposely sucking LMAO
Mocked rather?

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=108495191&postcount=45
You guys are regressing to Edonator's level of idiotic posts at this point.
Flamed here?

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=108509575&postcount=47
A coach losing a room is not even close to the same thing as PURPOSELY going out and playing like **** to try and get your manager sacked. You're nuts if you think Hazard is doing that.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
You're nuts is flamed these days lol

Kenedy is a beast though. Did more than any other attacker did.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
How about that one : "You're nuts is flamed these days lol" before your ninja edit?

High quality post ! Usually the norm around here, you bring a lot of indsight on prospects, your knowledge of the game, etc... Keep it up !

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
How about that one : "You're nuts is flamed these days lol" before your ninja edit?

High quality post ! Usually the norm around here, you bring a lot of indsight on prospects, your knowledge of the game, etc... Keep it up !
It's still there. Kenedy had a good game. I was just rewatching the second half, didn't want to start a new post, so I added something into that post.

You're going on the offensive a bit too much here.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Still buzzing over this game. Dont care how bad Chelsea is playing. Been almost a year since they have conceded first and came back and won.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad