GWT: English Premier League: 10/31 - 11/2/2015

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Oh come on Herrera... :facepalm: Should have been booked for diving.

Even the Finnish tv commentator is saying that as much as Rooney gets crap for his play, Herrera's been even worse lately.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Oh come on Herrera... :facepalm: Should have been booked for diving.

Even the Finnish tv commentator is saying that as much as Rooney gets crap for his play, Herrera's been even worse lately.

Yeah, and he just made a good defensive play. Oh wait, that's impossible, he doesn't do that. My bad.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
There were some Liverpool fans that weren't too sure about Klopp, weren't too sure about Benteke (which was my initial opinion). Despite how Chelsea played, the idea Liverpool would come back and score three goals in any game much less one at Stamford Bridge would have sounded very improbable just a month ago.

Wonder what they think now?

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I see Yaya just scored a penalty for Citeh. Not watching the game, was it a legit call or a gift to the league leaders?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
In his brief minutes, Ashley Young created more offense than the rest of the team combined for the last two games and also did his part defensively...while playing as a right back. Might want to start him there against CSKA in UCL.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Butland is the only reason Newcastle didn't get 3pts. Fantastic performance.

Newcastle hasn't been **** the last 3 games and next weeks match against Bournemouth is massive.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
There were some Liverpool fans that weren't too sure about Klopp, weren't too sure about Benteke (which was my initial opinion). Despite how Chelsea played, the idea Liverpool would come back and score three goals in any game much less one at Stamford Bridge would have sounded very improbable just a month ago.

Wonder what they think now?
as much as you might be right about that, and surely Klopp has brought a certain belief and improvement on the team, this Chelsea side and their current form is ridiculous and laughable, so not to tale away from the cheering Liverpool fans should be having today, but I guess beating Chelsea this season isn't that much of an achievement lol

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
He's been brutal offensively lately. Not getting anything done.

Well at least United have Rooney, Martial, Mata, Schweinsteiger, etc to pick up the slack and put numbers on the board. Oh wait, 0-0 the last three matches and 1 goal in the last four matches. But hey, that's Herrera's fault. It surely has nothing to do with any of the other players. And it most certainly has nothing to do with van Gaal, just ask Kovacic because he knows.

I mean let's get serious here. Herrera is responsible for all those results:

Palace: Entirely down to him. He's ****.
Boro: He didn't even play, but it's still his fault.
City: Fourth highest rated United player according to Whoscored, but they'd have won if he wasn't on the pitch.
CSKA: Second highest rated United player by Whoscored, but surely they'd have won if he wasn't on the pitch.
Everton: Man of the Match with a goal and an assist.
Arsenal: Wasn't even in the team, but getting destroyed by Arsenal was all down to him. I'm sure Kovacic can confirm this because he knows.

Too bad for United that Herrera is at the club. At least they've got Rooney, Schweinsteiger and of course van Gaal to carry them this season because without those guys they'd surely be in Chelsea's position.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
In his brief minutes, Ashley Young created more offense than the rest of the team combined for the last two games and also did his part defensively...while playing as a right back. Might want to start him there against CSKA in UCL.

Nothing new. He was doing it last season too. A luxury player to have on the bench and van Gaal should be using him to put pressure on some of the "stars" who play ahead of him.

Good luck keeping Mahrez next season, Leicester

Guy is a fantasy team gem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad