GWT: English Premier League: 10/2 - 10/3/2015

redmosquito

Jun 9, 2013
NC/ME
Incredibly entertaining match so far. Alexis has been absolutely electric to watch the last few games, that second goal was an absolute laser beam

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Either way, just when it looks like United have found some consistency, they look like they're back to their Jekyll & Hyde ways of the past two seasons.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Think he means Schneiderlin. I don't agree, but he should be playing over Carrick at this point.

Well he played midweek and not very well then or this season in general so far. But with two subs used already and remarkably Fellaini coming on has given United the midfield, I think he'll only come on for either Carrick or Schweini.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
"Beating Manchester United is like a trophy." /French accent.

Wouldn't surprise if we went tottenham style and made a dvd for it.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
men against boys. scoreline really flattered ManU here, as it really should've been 6 or 7 nil.
ManU were bossed about the pitch, and Arsenal manged the game extremely well.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Well, I feel like Spurs should have come out of that with 3 points.

Eriksen was great. Amazing how different they look when he is in there running things. True quality.

All in all, not horribly disappointed with a draw @ Swansea.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
men against boys. scoreline really flattered ManU here, as it really should've been 6 or 7 nil.
ManU were bossed about the pitch, and Arsenal manged the game extremely well.

United more or less gifted the game to Arsenal in the first half by allowing so much space for them in the midfield, as Gary neville said several times during Sky's broadcast. The changes they made in the second half got them the midfield back but it didn't matter at that point much anymore. I have no idea if the players placement or roles were intended as they were, maybe LVG will tell or not. Carrick & Schweini at the same time on pitch didn't work defensively at all in a game like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad