GWT: English Premier League: 10/2 - 10/3/2015

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I disagree completely. Lallana just isn't an impressive player. He lacks flair and isn't close to as talented as Tadic is.

As someone who has watched a lot of both, and more of Tadic in the Eredivisie, I'll just disagree. If there's one area that Lallana is not really lacking in (especially for a British player) it's flair. He's very talented, also. He just tends to hold onto the ball too long, or isn't decisive enough. Tadic makes a lot more mistakes but is also more confident, IMO.

Either way, Tadic is certainly not twice the player and might not even be better at all. Though certainly he's a good player.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
12096482_10153684303807472_3200835586339441152_n.jpg

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
All of the guys who rave about Diego Costa, how effective was he in Chelsea's last 3 games? There's a reason that Del Bosque won't even take him onto the NT with how poor his attitude his and selfish play.

Also, :laugh:. I'm surprised this didn't happen last year tbh. Chelsea are the same team. Insane amount of luck last year.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
All of the guys who rave about Diego Costa, how effective was he in Chelsea's last 3 games? There's a reason that Del Bosque won't even take him onto the NT with how poor his attitude his and selfish play.

Also, :laugh:. I'm surprised this didn't happen last year tbh. Chelsea are the same team. Insane amount of luck last year.

I'm not sure you've watched the games if you think it was all luck. They aren't close to playing the same as they did last year in either the first half or the second half, as they played completely different in each half.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Not a bad result for Liverpool but again when Ings went out, Liverpool were not brining any more offensive threat.
Liverpool are more effective when they have 2 strikers up front.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Exactly not a bad result considering the way Liverpool played.

It's a terrible result.

Rodgers has only beaten Everton once as a Liverpool manager. I can deal with a lot but if you are a Liverpool manager you NEED to beat Everton.

They cannot score more than one goal a game and they cannot hold a lead. They run out of ideas in every game.

Do the right thing John Henry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->