GWT: English Premier League: 10/2 - 10/3/2015

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Chelsea at 16th spot, 8 pts., and 4 losses after 8 games and fighting relegation...who woulda thunk it?
life is good.

Jokes are coming fast and funny "Mourinho is so competitive he's trying to beat Rodgers to the sack!"

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
On Sky they said that no team has ever finished higher than 5th after such a poor start, so CL already out of reach for Chelsea?

It's puzzling why Mourinho keeps banging his head on the same choices expecting different results...

Quite a few players needs to be shown the door/marginalized, starting with Ivanovic.

For all his lack of success and stubborness in this decade, even Wenger hasn't lost the plot this badly.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
like clockwork : Jose Mourinho: "We have to be honest, the referees are afraid to give Chelsea decisions. I don't care if I get punished by the FA."

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
Jose going full the refs are to blame during his post game interview with Sky.

Says Refs are "afraid" to give decisions in Chelsea's favour.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
CQacpbDXAAAObre.jpg

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
Chelsea needs to add a CB and FB

They cant wait till January to put this right though.

I think they have to go back to basics and try to shut up shop defensively and build from some clean-sheets.

Put Azpilicueta at RB, play Baba at LB with Cahill/Terry at CB. Start with Matic and Ramires as your holding 2 in midfield and tell them if they get more than 20 yards away from a CB they get fined.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Chelsea makes Liverpool look competent this year.

To be fair, Tadic is great at the inside-cut move.

Southampton bought a player that is twice as good as Lallana for half the cost.

I don't know why you try and push this idea all the time, but Tadic is not "twice as good" as Lallana.

Lallana in his last season with Southampton was better than Tadic was last season (and this season for that matter).

But anyway. Lallana has been good this year...he just needs to stay healthy, and be a little more decisive with the ball after he gets it. His work rate, first touch, dribbling and even his passing/shooting are great he just needs to act/think a little quicker and he'll be fine at Liverpool.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Glad I was at a debate tournament and missed the game. My frustration and sadness with this team mounts with each passing day. Mourinho isn't gonna learn. **** it.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Baba must be the worst player of all time.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Chelsea makes Liverpool look competent this year.

I don't know why you try and push this idea all the time, but Tadic is not "twice as good" as Lallana.

Lallana in his last season with Southampton was better than Tadic was last season (and this season for that matter).

But anyway. Lallana has been good this year...he just needs to stay healthy, and be a little more decisive with the ball after he gets it. His work rate, first touch, dribbling and even his passing/shooting are great he just needs to act/think a little quicker and he'll be fine at Liverpool.
I disagree completely. Lallana just isn't an impressive player. He lacks flair and isn't close to as talented as Tadic is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad