GWT: English Premier League: 1/23 - 1/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You already know this board will be unbearable next year if Arsenal can beat us in the league, because they haven't scored on us in three years, and haven't beaten us in four and a half years

Two straight years a player gets body-checked in the box with no pen though, that was cute

Two straight games with inevitable Diego Costa retroactive punishment. And if you knew your history, Chelsea went through a worse stretch.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Two straight games with inevitable Diego Costa retroactive punishment. And if you knew your history, Chelsea went through a worse stretch.

I know that.

But I'm not in my mid 40's like you guys.

You think nine year old me knew anything about how we got money.. or even if I knew and understood what it meant.. cared at all?

All I saw was lamps and anelka/drogba combo and I was a fan.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I ****ing hate Arsenal! I can't say that enough!

OK, so now we know a club you don't support. So you don't support Arsenal, but you support Chelsea, Wolfsburg, Villarreal and Madrid (LOL, quite a collection there).

You already know this board will be unbearable next year if Arsenal can beat us in the league

Thank God your lot made it bearable today.

Are there any United fans around here that believe that their current team play is entertaining?

I'm sure there's one.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
You already know this board will be unbearable next year if Arsenal can beat us in the league, because they haven't scored on us in three years, and haven't beaten us in four and a half years

Two straight years a player gets body-checked in the box with no pen though, that was cute

Can't be worse than it is now with you guys.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
OK, so now we know a club you don't support. So you don't support Arsenal, but you support Chelsea, Wolfsburg, Villarreal and Madrid (LOL, quite a collection there).

Thank God your lot made it bearable today.

I'm sure there's one.

Show me a proof of me being a Madrid fan. I hate Arsenal. So what?

I'm guessing you assumed I was a Madrid fan because I don't like Barcelona. :laugh: Newsflash: I don't like both and I would never be a fan of multiple teams in the same league. And I don't see anything wrong with the three teams I support considering only one of them is considered a rich club (for those of you on the lookout for glory hunters).

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Show me a proof of me being a Madrid fan. I hate Arsenal. So what?

I'm guessing you assumed I was a Madrid fan because I don't like Barcelona. :laugh: Newsflash: I don't like both and I would never be a fan of multiple teams in the same league. And I don't see anything wrong with the three teams I support considering only one of them is considered a rich club (for those of you on the lookout for glory hunters).

Well you certainly strike me as the type, not to mention the multiple teams in the same league bit as well.

Only one is a rich club? :help:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Well you certainly strike me as the type, not to mention the multiple teams in the same league bit as well.

You strike me as an Arsenal fan, but you Arsenal and Barcelona fans all look alike to me. So I don't even bother with anti-Chelsea posts anymore, knowing where they mostly come from.

You've taken it personally after the peace-offering PM I sent you a few months ago. I'll send you another one. :D

Oh yes, you'd have to be delusional to call Villarreal and Wolfsburg rich clubs, AKA on par with Bayern, RM, Barca, the big 5 in England (includes Man City), PSG...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

What type are you then? Since you're obviously a fan of a poor club (aka Barca)?

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
How can a sane human being support 3 football clubs? I get supporting individual players, but actually 3 clubs? That's sick. You people are sick!

Obviously you sickos hate Arsenal.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
You strike me as an Arsenal fan, but you Arsenal and Barcelona fans all look alike to me. So I don't even bother with anti-Chelsea posts anymore, knowing where they mostly come from.

You've taken it personally after the peace-offering PM I sent you a few months ago. I'll send you another one. :D

Oh yes, you'd have to be delusional to call Villarreal and Wolfsburg rich clubs, AKA on par with Bayern, RM, Barca, the big 5 in England (includes Man City), PSG...

You mean the insulting PMs, plural, which you've outdone even yourself this time round?

Yet I didn't call either of them rich clubs. That said even someone as delusional as yourself should know that Wolfsburg are indeed a rich club. Rich doesn't equate to being on par with the clubs you mentioned.

Nice "brutal beatdown" by the way.

What type are you then? Since you're obviously a fan of a poor club (aka Barca)?

Read the posts. I didn't comment on him supporting a club because they were rich. Really obvious if you actually read the initial post much less the post you quoted. Anyway, so says the big PSG fan.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
You mean the insulting PMs, plural, which you've outdone even yourself this time round?

Yet I didn't call either of them rich clubs. That said even someone as delusional as yourself should know that Wolfsburg are indeed a rich club. Rich doesn't equate to being on par with the clubs you mentioned.

Nice "brutal beatdown" by the way.

What are you talking about. I offered truce. What are you gonna do, photoshop a screenshot of my PM and change my nice words to "insulting" words and post it???

Rich as in on par with the clubs I mentioned is EXACTLY what I meant. Because we all know Wolfsburg attracts soooooooooo many foreign fans from around the world. So many trophies, too!

Exactly why did you even reply to my anti-Arsenal post? To make fun of my club preferences? *scratches head*

You need to apologize for thinking I was a Madrid fan.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's almost like every time he posts it's to take a shot at someone or try to start a fight (in a very self-righteous manner as well). It's bizarre.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
How can a sane human being support 3 football clubs? I get supporting individual players, but actually 3 clubs? That's sick. You people are sick!

Obviously you sickos hate Arsenal.

come to think of it i support 4 clubs lol ... Deportivo is my all time favorite club. But in Englad I like United. In South America I'm a Boca fan and have been to their stadium, and in Asia I'm an FC Tokyo fan because I went to one of their games : )

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lol both do it. But I'm certain he's talking about les Habs, who can't seem to help himself lately.
I thought I only brought insight, reality checks and knowledge to your poor souls, eager to learn on the next superstars that will win your football fans hearts.

How disapointed I am not to be considered at my fair value.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad