English Cup Thread 2019-20

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Leeds up 3-0 against Salford Class of 92 so i switched to Scunthorpe-Derby and wow, what a show of talent it is not. If either team is going to score, it is going to take a wonder goal or a Bramble.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Leeds up 3-0 against Salford Class of 92 so i switched to Scunthorpe-Derby and wow, what a show of talent it is not. If either team is going to score, it is going to take a wonder goal or a Bramble.
It's scrappy....

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Derby advances in regular time, the goal probably should have been stopped but it was hit hard and across the keeper. Just glad there is no extra time in the Carabao, another 30 minutes of that would have required 3 ibuprofen.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Carabao Cup 2nd round draw
South section:
Plymouth v Reading
Crawley v Norwich
Newport v West Ham
Oxford v Millwall
Watford v Coventry
Swansea v Cambridge
Cardiff v Luton
Bristol Rovers v Brighton
Crystal Palace v Colchester
Fulham v Southampton
Bournemouth v Forest Green
Southend v MK Dons
QPR v Portsmouth

North section:
Lincoln City v Everton
Crewe v Aston Villa
Leeds v Stoke
Sheffield Utd v Blackburn
Rotherham v Sheffield Wed/Bury
Newcastle v Leicester
Burton v Morecambe
Burnley v Sunderland
Nottingham Forest v Derby
Grimsby v Macclesfield
Preston v Hull
Rochdale v Carlisle

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
And of course the most in form West Ham player in Michail Antonio goes off with what looks like a bad hamstring injury.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Glen Murray winning the game in the 90th! Aaron Connoly scored on his senior debut as well. He has ripped in up in the PL 2 over the last year and a bit.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arsenal should be through easy. I hope Brighton use a weaker squad and save people for getting every possible point we can in the prem, don't really care for a League Cup run other than seeing Connolly play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad