Endorsement Cancellations

TorontoGM

Nov 10, 2005
Endorsement Cancellations

The endorsement cancellation deadline (originally game 42) has been extended to game 45. Keep in mind you are only refunded half of the cost. Please post your cancellations below.

i.e.
Team: Toronto
Endorsement: Mountain Due
Original Cost: $1M
Refund: 500,000

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Hi. We had already started posting cancellations in the stickied Endorsements thread, but if you want them here, that's fine.

Team: CBJ
Endorsements: Tim Horton's; Home Depot
Original cost: $2 million
Refund: $1 million

HFNHL Red Wings

Team: DET
Endorsement: Verizon
Original Cost: $1,000,000
Refund: $500,000

Further evidence of how much my teams been underperforming. Lidstrom is having his worst ever HFNHL season despite having the best teammates of his career :cry:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Team: Calgary
Endorsement: Ford Motor Co.
Original Cost: $1.5M
Refund: 750,000

Endorsement: Molson Beer
Original Cost: $1 M
Refund:: 500,000

Calgary withdraws from Ford & Molson. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Team: San Jose

Endorsement: The Home Depot

and

Endorsement: Mountain Due

San Jose regrettably decides to stay on with KOHO on the grounds that its physically impossible for that not to happen! :sarcasm: ?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Brock, Greg - please read the request and re-post your cancellations in the appropriate format. Thanks!

I guess I signed up for endorsements wrong, as it shows I only signed up for TSN.

So:

Team:Minn
Endorsement:TSN
Cost:$1.5 million
Refund:$750,000

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Colorado are keeping all their endorsements, and at gd 42 things are looking good.
- Mountain dew is maxed out at 4m (among others, Bäckström, Ryan, Fehr, Pavelec and Irving)
- Attendance average(80%) is currently at over 85%
- 20(30) point improvement. Already matched last years totals, at this pace a +40 point improvement.
- U25 player with over 35 assists. Crosby has 21 assists after 42 games, on pace for 42 assists.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Originally posted in the other endorsements thread...

Urgent question that I need answered regarding the Mountain Dew endorsement...what qualifies as a player being nominated for the Hobey Baker Award?

Does the player need to be on the short list of 10? Or does he need to be on the final list of 3?

HFNHL Red Wings

Originally posted in the other endorsements thread...

Urgent question that I need answered regarding the Mountain Dew endorsement...what qualifies as a player being nominated for the Hobey Baker Award?

Does the player need to be on the short list of 10? Or does he need to be on the final list of 3?

Personally I always assumed it was the final 3 but that's irrelevant.

You might want to send an e-mail to Nick if he's around. I believe he set these endorsements up originally so he's the best one to ask.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Taking a look at the terms used for the Hobey Baker award, 'nominated' seems to refer to the group of 10, and 'finalists' seems to refer to the final 3, so I think it's fair to include all 10 nominees until we at least clarify the rule further (at the earliest, next year).

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Taking a look at the terms used for the Hobey Baker award, 'nominated' seems to refer to the group of 10, and 'finalists' seems to refer to the final 3, so I think it's fair to include all 10 nominees until we at least clarify the rule further (at the earliest, next year).

Well that works, because it's too late for me to cancel now...and at least I have some hope that Kevin Porter and/or Jack Johnson will be nominated.;)

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Tampa Bay cancels

Budweiser Beer
American Teams Only
Criteria: Team must have a FORWARD who scores 40 or more goals in the regular season.
Cost Fee: $1,000,000
Revenue: $3,000,000
Teams: Lightning, Flyers

Refund 500.000USD.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Well that works, because it's too late for me to cancel now...and at least I have some hope that Kevin Porter and/or Jack Johnson will be nominated.;)

Well, neither Porter nor JMFJ received a Hobey nomination, but at least Kevin Lalande made a late season push to finish in the top 3 in save percentage in the OHL.:crossfing

HFNHL Red Wings

Do we know when the funds for the cancellations are added back into the teams finances?

Adil or Abbas were going to send me a file but I haven't received it yet. I'll just go through this thread and do it tomorrow at the latest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad