GDT: End of Season Address + Locker Clean Out (Dubas says he can't guarantee Babcock back next season)

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Uh... Missing?

I guess if you want to be pedantic about it, Lou was head coach of a college hockey team, then athletic director of the same college, commissioner of a new hockey association in the Boston area involving the local colleges, and then became President of the New Jersey Devils. None of these positions involved the general kinds of things that a GM would be required to do, which was the point of the original poster you're ignoring to claim that stuff is "omitted". Fact is, Dubas was a GM in the lower leagues, whereas Lou had no GM experience at all. I don't understand how stating this as a fact is "omitting information".

The only one arguing this is the equivalent of claiming Lou doesn't deserve any accolades or awards is YOU, apparently in a desperate attempt to set up a strawman.

If you type a whole bunch of stuff and get emotional you usually win.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
and Egocock is the most ******* insult towards Babcock. These guys need to grow up.

Yeah there's been a few idiots running around here all year.
Not really a club you want to be considered a member of.

Didn't realize it was such a touchy subject...

I will make sure I call him Babcock from now on when I talk about how dumb some of his bullheaded decisions are.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I know. It's almost like they aren't human beings. Look at me, I'm looking down on someone lower in the pecking order than I am.

Haha, not at all what I am saying. It depends how you look at it. On one hand you have free willed human beings choosing to work in an environment jammed up like a puppy mill or bee hive. Getting cross bombarded by a cake of RF signals and the other, working a trade or farming etc in a sparse community where there kids learn to hunt and dirt bike and fish and have endless space, the real open world, not virtual.

It's confusing to me. I think I am going to go out for a rip this weekend bud.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Haha, not at all what I am saying. It depends how you look at it. On one hand you have free willed human beings choosing to work in an environment jammed up like a puppy mill or bee hive. Getting cross bombarded by a cake of RF signals and the other, working a trade or farming etc in a sparse community where there kids learn to hunt and dirt bike and fish and have endless space, the real open world, not virtual.

It's confusing to me. I think I am going to go out for a rip this weekend bud.

Cheers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad