Eminger VS Koltsov?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomahawkSniper

Aug 19, 2004
Vancouver
Koltsov by far. Though it depends if his defense improves. Since Eminger is the better all around prospect right now, he will. Koltsov though, if he improves, there is really no chance Eminger is better.

My 100th post! :)

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
Morrison_Rulz said:
Koltsov by far. Though it depends if his defense improves. Since Eminger is the better all around prospect right now, he will. Koltsov though, if he improves, there is really no chance Eminger is better.

My 100th post! :)

I don't really understand your hundreth post. I think you messed up somewhere in all ur excitement. I guess you're saying of Koltsov improves defensively enough to make the NHL he will for sure put up better offensive numbers while even without major improvement Eminger will be an NHLer, and is thus a sure thing.

TomahawkSniper

Aug 19, 2004
Vancouver
Raider Zero said:
out of curiosity, is Kirill the brother of Konstantin from the Pens?

and i am with Jin; you're 100 post is confusing Morrison_Rulz.
What I'm saying is that Eminger is a safe bet to make the NHL and Koltsov isn't. Koltsov needs a lot of work on his defensive game before he can get a chance to make it. It is safe to say that if he doesn't improve this aspect of his game, he'll never make it to the NHL. Therefore, Eminger will obviously be the better offensive d-man, because Koltsov never made it and Eminger did. Only if Koltsov improves his defense and makes it, will he be the better offensive d-man. Koltsov definately has the talent to be an impact player, but is either a boom or a bust. I don't think Konstantin is his brother(not sure). Sorry for the confusion.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Koltsov is more one-sided in my opinion. He played good defense for Manitoba during the tail-end of the season last year so he proved he's at least willing to work on that side of his game. Offensively his ceiling is obviously higher then Eminger's, but as to whether Koltsov lives up to potential is anyone's guess.

As people have been saying, Eminger is more of a sure thing and definitely more well-rounded. Koltsov COULD have a Zubov-style potential though, if he pulls everything together.

whoshouse

Aug 13, 2004
I don't understand the thread..Do you mean who has the best offensive upside or whos going to become the better defensemen? I think Eminger will become the better defencemen but Koltsov has more offensive talent. :dunno:

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
westcoast said:
Koltsov is more one-sided in my opinion. He played good defense for Manitoba during the tail-end of the season last year so he proved he's at least willing to work on that side of his game. Offensively his ceiling is obviously higher then Eminger's, but as to whether Koltsov lives up to potential is anyone's guess.

As people have been saying, Eminger is more of a sure thing and definitely more well-rounded. Koltsov COULD have a Zubov-style potential though, if he pulls everything together.

That's true now I'm hoping that he lives up to his Zubov potetial.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
-CadillaC- said:
I don't understand the thread..Do you mean who has the best offensive upside or whos going to become the better defensemen? I think Eminger will become the better defencemen but Koltsov has more offensive talent. :dunno:

I think Eminger is the better skater, far smoother and the better passer. Koltsov will be more of a threat to put the puck in the net. Eminger is solid positional guy. Both he and Koltsov may struggle some with the aggressive levels of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->