Eminger Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotiFan107

Nov 17, 2003
Hey.. i was wondering how eminger is progressing and his value around the NHL.. Seems to have great powerplay quarterback potential.. wonder if any glimpses of that have shown..

washington fans? (or anyone else for that matter)

Biscuit Bullet

Feb 28, 2002
Washington DC
Visit site
With a thin caps defense, Eminger has been asked to play a role which is probably too large for him at this point. Basically, he's just able to do what's asked of him, and that's to play solid defense. Don't be surprised that his offensive numbers are non-existent. He was asked to simplify his game greatly--as he adjusts to the NHL
and the caps bolster their blueline, look for his point totals to go up. If there is a next season, I would expect him to put up around 20-25 points, and then steadily up from their until he steadily produces 40-50 each season.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
PotiFan107 said:
Hey.. i was wondering how eminger is progressing and his value around the NHL.. Seems to have great powerplay quarterback potential.. wonder if any glimpses of that have shown..

washington fans? (or anyone else for that matter)

He's playing better defense than I thought he could play....which is a nice surprise. He could have used a season in portland to work on the offense and defense together....but he's holding his own in DC. Its a shame Yonkman tore his ACL or I thank they could have made a decent 3rd pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->