NHL Entry Draft: Emerica's 7 Round Mock NHL Entry Draft DRAFTING THREAD

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
confirm: Lessio

So did anyone bother to PM Nashville last night and let them know they're on the clock?

If that was done, as required, then Nashville's time is up as of right now as well.

EDIT: Although I'm pretty sure no one (including the draft owner) has notified Nashville that they they were on the clock as of 13 hours ago, there hasn't been an actual pick made in this draft in almost two full days. I am therefore proposing Philip Danault (LW. Victoriaville/QMJHL, CSB 23rd overall Midterm) as Nashville's autopick. If two more GM's will confirm before Nashville actually makes a pick, then I think Danault should be awarded to Nashville and the next GM notified so that this draft can get moving again.

Last edited:

Emerica

May 29, 2010
So did anyone bother to PM Nashville last night and let them know they're on the clock?

If that was done, as required, then Nashville's time is up as of right now as well.

EDIT: Although I'm pretty sure no one (including the draft owner) has notified Nashville that they they were on the clock as of 13 hours ago, there hasn't been an actual pick made in this draft in almost two full days. I am therefore proposing Philip Danault (LW. Victoriaville/QMJHL, CSB 23rd overall Midterm) as Nashville's autopick. If two more GM's will confirm before Nashville actually makes a pick, then I think Danault should be awarded to Nashville and the next GM notified so that this draft can get moving again.

Got asked to delay the pick a little and that's why it took a bit more time. Confirm Philip Danault. Need 1 more GM.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
With the 46th pick, the Ottawa Senators are proud to select

Oscar Klefbom.

Osc3-hak.jpg

1st Round (3rd): Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - C - Red Deer Rebels
1st Round (18th): Nicklas Jensen - RW - Oshawa Generals
2nd Round (32nd): Daniel Catenacci - C - Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds
2nd Round (46th): Oscar Klefbom - D - Farjestads BK

Next GM notified.​

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
With the 48th pick the Boston Bruins are proud to select Brett Ritchie of the Sarnia Sting

20090918-0147.jpg

Next Gm Pm'd

Bruins Picks

1.(8) Dougie Hamilton - Niagra Ice Dogs
2.(48) Brett Ritchie - Sarnia Sting

Last edited:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
50th overall pick:

:wild
Minnesota Wild select Mario Lucia from Wayzata HS.

Not crazy about him having another year of high school, but he's simply the best player on the board.

Next GM PM'd

That next year of high school will probably be spent in the USHL, so he'll be playing at a higher competitive level. That's really all you can expect from a second-round pick, to progress in his development.

This is a good pick... I was thinking seriously about Lucia at 39th overall, but opted for the highly-regarded J.T. Miller who was still on the board.

KingJet*

:panthers are proud to select

from the Swift Current Broncos of the Western Hockey League

reece%20scarlett.jpg

Reece Scarlett

next GM Pm'd

1. Brandon Saad (6th overall)
2. Mike St. Croix (36th overall)
3. Reece Scarlett (51st overall)

Last edited by a moderator:

Moch Daear

Jan 9, 2011
The San Jose Sharks select Adam Clendening from Boston University with the 55th pick in the draft.

Next GM will be pm'd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad